Chap 19 halloween

Ariana POV

So I had been with the boys for one month and they are really funny cute and sweet I still have nightmares and Michael helps me with them.

So today is Halloween and we are going to a party. so I'm gonna be a cat cause idk it's cute. ok I'm done with my outfit and I walk downstairs to find all the boys There waiting for me.

They all look at me wide eyed and with their mouths open. I say "close your mouths your gonna catch flies" they all realized what they did and blushed. Then I said "come on let's go" and we all got in the car.

30min later we are at the party and let me tell you it's so cool. They have a dj and she is cool her name is mahogany lox and she is pretty they have drinks and a bunch of cool activities. I'm really not gonna drink so I can drive the boys home and I really don't like drinking.

I'm just walking around and then I see Sam walk through the door I immediately turn around and speed walk away. While I was speed walking away I felt someone squeeze my ass I turned around and found some teenage boy I slapped him in the face and said "don't touch me." then one of his friends said "little girl it's ok we won't hurt you" he said that while putting his hand my boob I flipped him over . Right now their is a circle and people are chanting fight. if they want to touch me they are not gonna go down without a fight. One came behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist I punched him and he fell back then I kicked this guy in the balls he fell to the ground. The. Out of no where a guy came and picked me up and put me on is shoulder I tried getting off but it was no use. I called there names "CALUM" "ASHTON" MICHAEL" LUKE" and no one came.

Sam POV

We just arrived at this Halloween party and its pretty cool. I walk around until I hear people chanting 'fight' I thought I would see what's going on.

So there is this girl and boys are trying to touch her and she isn't too happy about that. She beating them up that is something Lexi would do she would hate it when people would touch her like that.

Nash POV

So I starting to get over Lexi. We are driving to a Halloween party. I get inside and see a girl on a guys shoulder. She is screaming and there are two other guys following him. I feel bad you know what screw that. I push the guy and say "put the girl down"

Ariana POV

I hear a too familiar voice say "put the girl down" its Nash shit he can't see me. The guy puts me down I keep my head low and don't look up I hear the guy say "or what" then I kick him in the stomach kick him in the face sending him flying back then kick him in the stomach saying "that" then smirk. I then ouch his two friends in the face. And smirk.

"ARIANA" I hear Calum call I look up and see Calum I run over and hug him he says "are you ok" I nod and smile. Then mahogany comes down and say "Ariana come here meet my friends" I look up and see Nash and Cam. oh no I just say "hi" and cam says "Lexi" I say "no Ariana" (Nash and cam still think she has red hair) then he says "you look a lot like-"he got cut off bye Mikey running downstairs screaming "Ari" and hugging me I laugh and just say "I'm fine I kicked their asses. Then Nash say "well I got them to put you down" I just say " yea yea" then I say "gotta bye boys bye mahogany" I then zoom out of their and drag Michael with me.

Cam POV

"Is it just me or is that Lexi" I say nash says "nah she got red hair and Lexi wasn't that tough" he does have a point but she just reminds me of Lexi.

Sam POV

I see Nash and cam come in and help the girl that's cool well what ever. lets party

No one POV

And Ariana avoided them all night and she succeeded.