Chap 8 mystery man is

Lexi POV

I woke up again with my blindfold off but duck tape on my mouth then I saw cam awake in a chair across from me and Nash sleeping next to him. I tried screaming "cam" but I came out muffled. Cams head shot up and he looked and me.

I gave him a confused look and he just sighed. Then Nash woke up he was probably so confused.

Nash POV

I'm so confused.

Lexi POV

When Nash saw me he started screaming but I came out muffled. Then I heard a chuckle come from behind me and I couldn't turn around so I had a scared expression on my face. So did the boys. Then the mystery man started stroking my cheek and said "poor poor Lexi so confused so alone must be so painful well you never loved me so this is what you get." I still couldn't see him. Then he came in front of me and bent down to my level. And I saw the one and only.....

Cam POV

My boss the one and only

Nash POV

This mystery douche the one and only

Lexi POV

...Harry styles....wait what. He then ripped off my tape and I said "why" he looked at me and said "well let's start from the beginning shall we I was best friends with you big brother and I asked him if I could date you he said no and that I was pathetic then I Burned down you house cause if I couldn't have you no one can. But being a clever bitch you are you got out and then Zayn helped you I thought I could get you to like me but you liked Zayn so I killed him and the other lads. I've been trying to make your life hell ever sense." anger boiled inside me he killed my family my friends that BITCH!! "YOU ARE A SICK TWISTED BASTARD YOU KNOW THAT RIGHT!!" He then chuckled and said "your the one tied up to a chair and so are your loved ones right and lookie here and little knife lets have fun shall we." he picked up the knife and came close to my face and pushed my hair behind me ear. Then he whispered into ear "but let's watch your loved one die first" I screamed "DONT FUCKING TOUCH THEM LEAVE THEM OUT OF THIS" he chuckles and then walks over to cameron with a scared expression and said "you were really good at hurting her and being her fake boyfriend you hear that Nash fake but don't worry I forced him to do it." then he took the knife and cut cams arm and cam screamed in pain then he walked over to Nash and said "oh so your the pretty boy that Lexi like well sense Lexi likes you more that mean I hurt you more" I said "don't fucking touch him hurt me stop please." he then stopped and walked over to me he said "now Lexi I'm gonna put these boys in pain by putting you in pain" he then slapped me and punched me and got the knife and slit my wrists Then he got a needle and said "I will inject you with this needle it will make you weak so I can rape you and put you in pain. then after 2 hrs it will reach your heart and you will die this may hurt a lot" then he injected me with the needle and I screamed shit that hurt like hell and then I felt so numb and tired and useless. He untied me and I tried to move but I couldn't. He then slapped me kicked me and punched me but I couldn't feel it I looked over to Nash and cam they were crying then Harry started to undress me and kiss my body I didn't moan I just yelled "STOP LEAVE NE ALONE"

Nash POV

Watching him do that to her made me want to kill him and she couldn't do anything about it.