Chap 5 cam wants me but i dont want him

Lexi POV

I wake up and I just go downstairs and see Nash just sitting their looking at nothing.

I was curious "nash" I say he doesn't react I walk up to him "Nash" I repeat and snap my fingers towards him and his head jerks towards me.

I asked him "are you ok?" He gets up and grabs me by my waist sending chills down my body. Nash whispers in my ear "why did you leave me, I can't live without you I only want you." That gave me goosebumps he then let's go and walks away without even looking at me. Leaving me heartbroken because I only want him too and I only love him.

I then get some water to drink I walk back upstairs and then get pulled into a room I turn around and see cameron 'shit' I say to myself. He comes up too me and says "let's finish what we started yesterday." I say "no cam...umm... everyone is sleeping and some are awake we cant." I mentally give myself a high five for that perfect excuse.

He grunts and says "fine" the he pulls my long red hair back so my face is up. Then he kissed me forcefully I then quickly walked out of the room. And ran downstairs and Matt and Carter were sitting on the couch watching tv THANK GOD. I go over and quickly sit next to them.

Matt says "good morning" I say "good morning" and then cam comes into the room angry I got away I just smirk. Cameron asks "hey what are you guys doing today?" my head jerks to cam to see him having a smirk on his face.

Carter says "well me Nash Matt Shawn Taylor Jacob and Hayes are going to the movies and Jack and Jack are recording. But you guys can come if you want." Cam shakes his head no and says "Lexi and I will stay here." he smirks anger boils inside me.

It's now 1:38 the boys left for the movie. And Jack and Jack are leaving now I watch as jack walks out the door saying "later" and when the door shuts and I hear a car start and back out of the drive way I sprint down the hall with cam close behind me. I run a bit faster but then my hair is yanked back and I fall to the ground I scream "CAM NO PLEASE STOP!!" he chuckles and picks me up and put me on his shoulder I scream and kick I know the worst is coming.(very sexual scene here)

Cam brings me to his room and slaps me and locks the door he comes at me and pulls off my shirt and I scream and he slapped me. I was crying and now he took off my pants and he smirks. He comes down for a kiss and I push him off and he punches me in the gut and he get on my body and starts sucking on my neck and kissing my body he makes his way down from my boobs and licks my nipple which caused me to moan he massaged my boobs which Made me quietly moan. He kisses my stomach and goes down to my under wear and pulls it off and he kisses my thighs. I didn't want to say this out I had too he was turning me on "c- cam..stop..t-teasing." I could barley make out cause I was trying no to moan.

His hot tongue licked my clit and I moaned and he slowly kept on licking it I coulnt take it. I grabbed his head and pushed it in and his tongue roamed my vagina causing me to moan. He then. Says "I can't take it any more" he pulls down his pants revealing his big dick and boner he puts the condom on and put himself inside me. He and I moaned he kept on thrusting and thrusting and after he fumed on me and I ate it that was great sex. Even though I wish it was Nash I know it seemed like I was enjoying it but if I didn't he would kill me and throw a fit. even though he turned me on. Cam and I both go to bed. and I regret not fighting hard enough I regret losing I wish he didn't do this 😖I wish.