15

A/N: if you're reading this please comment something lol!!

Today was july 14th and the blonde was trying to get everything in control while the greenette was out training, keeping up with the days he took a break.
He programmed himself on training all day, so he could get better and try to control more the new quirks that had resurfaced in his body a few weeks ago.
(if y'all are confused that means you didn't watch season 5 yet sorry for spoilers!! :D please don't hate me)

Bakugou was concentrated on the chocolate cake he was preparing for izuku's birthday who was tomorrow.
He had already planned everything out, the guests should arrive soon since they earned aizawa's permission, and they all agreed on taking something from Musutafu, like missing ingredients that the blonde needed for the birthday boy.

Kirishima, Denki, Todoroki, Jirou, Sero, Mina, Uraraka, And Tsuyu were now in their plane, headed to the secret island where the wonder duo was.
Kirishima grinning here and there, being all excited on finally seeing his boyfriend again, todoroki simply sleeping like always, Denki, Sero and Mina laughing while eating hot cheetos and playing some board games that Ashido took with them, from her own words : "would you prefer me dying from boredom?"

Ochako, Jiro, and Tsuyu all listening to music together, while admiring the mesmerizing sight from the airplane window, while Tsuyu and Uraraka were holding hands, leaning on each other, sometimes even giving the other little pecks on the lips.

It's now 7pm and the blonde was panicking. 'Where are they!? They should have already arrived by now! what if they forgot to bring the balloons?!?! what if izuku sees them ??!?!?!! what if-' as his thoughts got interrupted by the group of friends walking in the house, carefree like they lived there and they knew everything around.

Sure aizawa showed them the area and the plan, but come on barging in the wonder duo's house like that?

Katsuki eyes everyone, seeing shitty hair, pika pika, round face, icy-hot, pink cheeks, tape dispenser, and earphones, even thought the blonde would sometimes call her by her real name now.

"did y'all got everything i asked for?!"

"yes bakubro we did! relax a bit won't y'a? it's not like he's your boyfriend or something.." states the red head, while letting out a sad- awkward chuckle, trying to look away from embarrassment, because of how long he hasn't seen his actual boyfriend and how much he changed.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HUH SHITTY HAIR?"

"nothing, nothing at all, here are all the things you asked us for, you can look in the white bag, you'll find the food color, and all the balloons haha" still awkwardly looking away, the red hair tried to get closer to the blonde, maybe to hug him or even kiss him, as the blonder walks closer " shitty don't just stay here and loose my damn time, go prepare the decorations or something tsk."

After hearing those words, the read head thought that it was probably for the best to leave his so called "boyfriend" alone for the time being, guessing he was tired.

"You all get to work do yall hear me extras!?"

"yea we do bakugou, don't need to freaking yell like that." says jiro looking slightly annoyed, even thought she was excited to start preparing for the greenette's secret 18th birthday party.

"Ahhhhh come on bakubabe! tell us what to do! i'm sooooo excited hehehehe! comeeee onnnnnnn tell me tell me tell me!" said the giggling pink head, clapping her hands, and bouncing on her little feet

"Alright first of all SHUT THE HELL UP you fucking pink ass bitch, second of all you will be helping me with the food, icy hot go with sero and get the assortiments done, set up the tables and all that.
Dounce face you go with shitty hair and prepare the ornamentation for the party, also the big ass 18Th ballons. Jiro you go prepare the music and all that shit, round face and frog girl, go set up the lighting flowers i told you about in the garden. AND I SWEAR TO GO IF ANY OF YOU MESS UP I WILL PUNCH YOU ALL THAT HARD IN YOUR UGLY FACES THAT YOUR THEET WILL GO BACK IN YOUR ORGANS AND WHEN YOULL NEED TO BRUSH THEM YOU'LL HAVE TO STICK YOUR BRUSH FROM THE OTHER HOLE"

Everyone either nodded, giggling or just walked away starting their assigned work.

It was about 9pm now and Bakugou was headed to where izuku was training, when he arrived there, he found an exhausted broccoli laying on the grass, gasping for air, after going too far in his training.

"hey nerd"
"o-h- he-eey- kacchan"
"you should rest now nerd, look at you, you're exhausted"
"ye-ah- i know- kacc-chan" said the greenette still painting for air
"do you wanna sleep outside today?"
"oh- yes!- su-ure"
"i brought you dinner by the way" said the blonde, never breaking his gaze from izuku's green shining orbs.
"oh- thank you! i was actually starving!" giving him a big grin
"yup let's go to our place now shall we nerd?"
"mhmmm" tried izuku to say, his mouth full of the mouthwatering katsudon the blonde has specially made for him.

While They both were now headed to go sleep to their favorite spot, under the southern magnolia tree, their friends were all finishing their work on for the greenette's birthday, everything was set up, the cake was ready, mina has just finished with the other food, todoroki and sero finished their work and kirishima with denki as well.

They all found themselves sighting, on the couch, trying to find places for everyone to sleep, but even so the floor was enough for them, since it was such an exhausting day for them, and tomorrow was a big day and they needed rest.

Everyone was asleep, the duo under their beautiful tree, and the group of friends, snoring in their house, the only thing you could hear was the muffling sound of the birds chirping, the slightly sound of the water coming from the lake, as the gentle breeze was hitting the duo's faces.

A/N: do i smell angst ?!?!? yes yes baby *evil angry chihuahua noises while choking on frog food* ANYWAYS i'll try posting the new chap in like maximum 2 days alright😩 I have exams coming in 2 weeks and after that i'll be free as a bird to write long ass chapters for my bakudekubabes😋