5

When they finally got out of the helicopter and took all their stuff, the driver left with the helicopter leaving both of them there alone on that isle, deku with a pair of keys in his hand and kacchan with another pair in his pocket. They both took their baggage and hesitantly started walking towards the house they will be staying in for the rest of the summer. Deku stepped in front so he could unlock the door, it took him a moment to unlock it and katsuki was getting impatient but surprisingly didn't say anything, just scoffed in silence. After they finally got in the house, they started to explore the house, it wasn't very big nor too small but it was very cozy and livable. It had a big living room with a Tv, a kitchen where they will prepare their food for the next 2 months, a bathroom with a shower and a bath and another bathroom with a toilet and a mini shower. After they saw the biggest part of the house they saw a last door and when they entered in it they saw there two beds near each other, but they were a one person bed just put together so they could easily separate them. They also saw there a wardrobe where they could put their clothes. The room was very basic and didn't look like the other rooms in the house, it didn't really match the vibe you know ? After seeing their bedroom they both looked at each other awkwardly, not knowing what to say or do deku pointed out "i'm taking the bed from the right."

"huh? no you don't"

"yes i am"

"and why is that? you can't have it i wanna have it stupid nerd"

"i'm taking it kacchan, come on you know i love having my bed near a window and i can sleep easier like that"

"ugh fine whatever nerd."

"yay thank you kacchan!"

"tch"

"i'm also taking the right side of the wardrobe kacchan!"

"no you're not, you already took the best bed you won't take the best and largest part of the wardrobe."

"but kacchaaaann i have many clothes."

"if you won't have enough space in your side i will give you some of mine but i'm taking the right side got it?!"

"ugh fine kacchan.. thank you"

They both started to get settled in and trying to arrange all their stuff so they could be comfortable enough for the time they would be staying there.

Deku made his bed look comfy and put on it some plushies he had, and also put a cover on his bed and it was also all might themed, and in fact nothing new to that.

Katsuki arranged all his clothes and deku also put some of his shirts on kacchan' s part because he had a bigger part of the wardrobe than deku.

kacchan also put a cover on his bed, it was a little plain black and orange cover and put on the top of it a little pillow that he had since he was 5, it was a birthday gift from the one and only izuku Midoriya , and he never stopped sleeping with it, and with that he even forgot that Deku was in this room and he will sleep here with him and he just saw the pillow, and he probably remembers that he was the one who gave him that pillow.

"oh my god! kacchan! you still have the pillow i gave you when we were 5!"

deku had on his face a one big ass smile and it made katsuki blush like crazy.

"..yea."

"i thought you threw it away long ago because you told me it was trash?"

"what? it's not trash"

"so you like it..?"

"yeah shitty deku i do, i can't sleep without it."

deku simply smiled at that and went back to arranging everything he needed to do so he maybe would feel like home there since they would be staying there for more than 2 months and that's quite some time.