Kissing in the Rain

"(Y/n) are you going to the house tonight to hang?" Soobin asked (y/n) curious. (Y/n) was doing her calculus homework while Soobin copied the answers like he always did.

"I don't know. Who is going?" She looked at her textbook to get another problem to solve.

"Um... the five that live there obviously and um....-"

"The person trying to take my spot as a girlfriend not knowing I am your girlfriend" (y/n)'s voice stayed calm but her tone spewed venom.

"Yes, she will be there. She's ningnings sister I can't do much about it." Soobin turned away frustrated with these events. (Y/n) finally looked up at him putting her pencil down. She sighed loud catching Soobin's attention. In a split second, she grabbed his collar pulling him to her lips and kissed him catching him off guard and making him blush.

"I will go if you show a little more interest or affection towards me." (Y/n) went back to work but she knew that would never happen. Soobin wasn't ashamed of her or anything. He was shy and wanted to experience the relationship before telling anyone else.

Time skip

(Y/n) decided last minute she was just going to pop in for half an hour then go back home. She was let in by Taehyun giving her a hug.

"Happy to see you Noona" he let go of the hug letting her walk in.

"Hey (y/n)" Yeonjun smiled patting the couch beside him.

"Where is Soobin?" She asked looking around. She noticed everyone was drunk already.

"He went to the room to get something. And I think ningnings sister went with him. Hopefully he is finally getting some." (Y/n) swallowed hard trying not to jump to conclusions.

2 minutes turned to 5 and 5 minutes turned to 10. (Y/n) was getting antsy not knowing what was going on behind that door. She finally got up and went to the room they were in. Soobin was drunk but still conscious and Ningnings sister was sucking a hickey into his neck.

When Soobin made eye contact with (y/n) he sobered up and pushed the poor girl away.

"(Y/n)!" He called out to her but she was already gone. She steps out of the building into the pouring rain. The water droplets masking her tears. She heard her name being called from a distance causing her to start walking faster.

"(Y/n) I have been calling you."

"I don't wanna see you anymore Soobin."

"Baby please..."

"NO SOOBIN! NO! THIS HURTS I DON'T CARE IF YOU WERE DRUNK BUT IF YOUR FRIENDS KNEW THEY WOULD HAVE NEVER LET IT HAPPEN!! But they didn't so they couldn't stop it." His heart shattered with every word she yelled at him. He deserved it for sure and he knew he deserved it. (Y/n) looked over to see the boys standing under umbrellas watching the whole thing go down. She and Soobin were soaked head to toe but she just wanted to go home.

"Please forgive me. I know I messed up but I will fix it please. You know I am true to my word. I-I love you (y/n) a lot and I am scared to lose you. Please?" (Y/n) started crying harder. She could never hate him she loved him so much as well.

"Kiss her Pabo" Beomgyu yelled giving him a nudge from a distance with his words.

Soobin pulled (y/n) in by her waist and smashed his lips to her. The rain was so heavy it made streams down their face and drip off their chins like a waterfall. Soobin kissed her hard, deep, and passionate. It looked like a scene out of a Kdrama.

"I forgive you Pabo but I will not kiss you until that hickey is gone!" He hugged her right chuckling with relief.