Pleasure Sub

(Y/n) POV

"You look beautiful baby and are doing so good. Making me feel soooo good but don't forget you are still in trouble." I praised my beautiful baby. He was propped on all 4's in front of the couch with his tongue deep in my needy pussy. I felt my release threaten to appear and pushed his face away.

"Please mistress please I want to taste your delicious cum." He begged licking his lips trying to savor the slick that was left.

"Sit on the chair and watch" he obeyed and sat on the chair in front of me. I spread my legs again and took the vibrating wand from beside me and placed it on my clit.

"Mistress please let me pleasure you please" he begged. He was known as a pleasure sub meaning all he wanted to do to please me in any situation was make me feel good.

"You are in trouble. You got a small taste so sit back because it's a no until I say so" he nodded obediently with much pain in his eyes. I kept playing with myself showing him how amazing the toy made me feel.

"Mistress..." he whined making me open my eyes.

"Tell me what you want baby... in detail" I smirked and threw my head back while my legs started to shake.

"I want to make you cum by sucking and licking your clit mistress, please. I will pump my finger in and out however you want to help the pleasure be stronger... just... please... please let me touch you" his words got me a small taste of my orgasm making me remove the vibrator a few times.

"How much do you want to make me cum to prove how sorry you are?" My breathing was getting heavier and he was getting antsier.

"Really bad mistress, please. I will let you overstimulate me with the cock ring but please" I signaled for him to get the cock ring and turn it on himself.

"Okay come here" I put the wand down he crawled over to me to finish the job. His cock ring was on the highest setting and his tongue on my clit did not disappoint me one bit. He sucked on my clit causing me to release all over his face while he kept eating me out to get the craving he had satisfied.

"Y-you t-taste s-so goo-good m-m-istress" he barely got out about to reach his first orgasm. I turned the cock ring off and took it off him watching his eyes fill with terror at the sudden denial.

"Mm, I think that's enough for today. I am going to bed" I kissed the top of his head and headed to my room. I heard him grunt in frustration but he knew he was going to get rewarded later. So I just chuckled and got ready for bed.