My best friend is the cam girl I watch every night

I looked down at my watch and ran to my room trying not to trip over obstacles on my way. I shut my room door and lock it turning around to take a seat at my desk chair. My favorite cam girl had tweeted she was going live at 6:00 and here I am 5 minutes till 6 to watch her.

She was gorgeous and I always sent her very pretty things to wear or very unique toys to try on camera. The live started so I plugged in my head phone and leaned back.

"Hi everyone my favorite viewer got me a box of new toys. Should out to daddy deepdimples. I hope you are watching. I also got your note with instructions so this will be fun." She took the toys out and started testing to see if they had battery's and testing the different levels.

I sat back watching her. She seemed familiar to me but it could be my brain tricking me since I watch her every time she is in. She did a strip tease and was now pleasuring herself with the first toy. Her moans made my cock twitch in the restraint of my jeans. I unzipped my pants without taking my eyes off her glistening heat being abused by that toy. I leaned back more in my chair and started moving my hand up and down.

"Daddy am I doing as you asked? Am I doing good?" She asked on the screen. With my free hand I typed praises as did everyone else. After watching her and myself cum 3 times I sent her more money. I cleaned up my desk and went to bed ready for the next day.

Next day

"Binnie!" I heard someone yelling my name down the hallway. It was my best friend (y/n). She was running with her glasses falling off her face, her sideways braid messy and her books in her arms.

"Hey slow down what's going on?" I asked her taking her books and pushing her glasses back up for her to see properly.

"Can you come over tonight? I was at work late yesterday and need help with the assignment." I chuckled at her out of breath state.

"Yes I can come over tonight. I will drive you and stay the night as well."

"Perfect oh I got another flirty text from Yeonjun yesterday. Ugh he irks me. He know he can get any girl why does he have to bug me?" I giggled at her eyes roll when she talked about Yeonjun. Yeonjun was the play boy but also my guy best friend.

"I specifically told him you are off limits. Maybe I need to teach him a lesson."

"You do what you need to do sir" she leaned against the locker looking at her phone. I peeked over and saw my username from the cam-girl site I watch.

"Hey let's go to class. So happy you sit next to me. I still hate calc no matter what. I know I need it but is so useless. What do you- Soobin?" She was rambling and noticed I wasn't walking next to her.

"Oh yeah I am coming" I did a little jog to catch up and rested my arm on her shoulder like I always did.

Sitting down in class she took her phone out again. I decided to conduct an experiment. I logged into the chat I used to send her things and money or leave comments. I sent her a message.

Deepdimple: What are you wearing babygirl?

She looked around and texted back.

(Y/n): A dress with no underwear.

I set my phone down getting the answer I wanted. Class started and we were watching a documentary on calc. Yeah it was as boring as it sounded. I placed my hand in (y/n)'s upper thigh. I felt her stiffen so I thought I would have my fun. I texted her on the chat then leaned into whisper in her ear.

"Huh I guess deepdimple found you in person" her face dropped when she read the text. She looked over at me smirking.

"Soobin are you-?" I smirked and trailed my fingers in her inner thigh.

"Yes baby girl I am just wait till we get to your place"

Class ended quickly and the ride to (y/n)'s place was extremely quiet. We arrived and went up to her room. I looked around and it looked nothing like the background of her videos.

"Where do you do your videos?" I flat out asked her.

"In the other room" I nodded and placed my hands around her waist.

"You want a private session that will end you feeling so much better" her eyes lightened up and she nodded.

"Yes please I have been thinking about you since I found out who you were." I took a sharp deep breath. And walked into the other room with (y/n) in my arms.

"Be a good girl and cooperate okay?" She nodded waiting patiently.

I undressed us both and turned her to be on all fours. I lifted her hips and teased her with my Tip. She whined but I was enjoying this. I took one of the toys I had gotten her and placed it on her clit. She moaned at the vibration. I thrust in deep causing another moan to escape her lips. After she adjusted I thrust hard and fast leaving no space for mercy in my powerful flicks of my hips.

"Soobin please I am close" I placed the toy back on her clit and thrust faster and deeper if it was even possible. She tightened around me cumming hard but she also squirted which caught us both off guard. I came in the middle of it all moaning her name. Plopping next to her I kissed her lips lovingly and pulled her into my chest.

"You did good but now you are mine and not allowed to be anyone else's." That was the end of her cam girl career. Well at least going live alone.