Good boy gone bad

Soobin seemed like a gentle giant that was pure and innocent. His big brown almond shaped eyes that always twinkled and held this childlike stare is what confused people to believe he is an Angel.

No one really knew the other side of him... the dark side. A good boy to the public but a bad boy behind closed doors.

He was skilled in tricking people. The bread cheeks with the deep dimples when he smiled and the innocent twinkle; He even tricked you which is how you got into this situation in the first place.

You sat on his lap with his tongue so far down your throat you were sure he could feel the lack of tonsils you possessed. His large hand was glued to your ass, completely covering every inch of bare skin and kneading gently in circles. Your mini dress was bunched up around your waist giving him access to the daring red lace thong with the words "bad girls get kisses" on the waist band. It was his favorite one you owned.

This had started out gentle until something got into him. He was squeezing pretty rough matching his lips and the kiss that had started to speed up and deepen. He wanted to breathe you in as he pulled you into him, flush against his chest even more almost wanting to become one. His other hand pushed your bra straps down and pulled the top of your Dress down roaming around desperately trying to memorize every inch of your body.

He had such a tight grip on you, you were sure his handprint would be there tomorrow and the area where his fingertips dug into your ass would be light bruises.

You had never experienced someone want you this desperately to where control was just a mere concept that didn't exists and had no definition.

The hotter it got the more control he lost. Both your body heats were rising and both of you had a thin layer of sweat blanketing your skin. Both his hands were now covering your ass as he guided your hips to grind on his clothed boner. The thin fabric over your core rubbed against your clit perfectly causing you to moan as a reaction. You were so aroused that there was a wet spot on his jeans from your slick leaking through your panties.

"I need you now baby" he whispered in your ear with his deep raspy voice flooding your brain and his lips touching your ear lightly before taking it between his teeth and gently biting down.

He lifted your hips enough to get his pants unbuttoned and set his cock free from the restraint of his super tight jeans. He slid your thong to the side and gently rubbed the tip teasingly between your folds. He gently and lovingly kissed you pulling his lips away first but still keeping your tongues connected a few second before completely pulling away.

You were nothing but pure putty in his hands as you melted for him and him only. The black glaze in his eyes told you how needy and hungry he was for this moment.

He pushed the tip of his hard veiny member past your entrances before teasingly pulling away. He chuckled and smirked at the way you whined connecting your lips again and pushing all the way in so you were sitting on his lap again but with him filling your inside.

You hissed on his lips at the sudden stretch that you loved to feel. You slowly started to move your hips back and forth throwing in a figure 8 every once in a while. His head tilted back from the pure pleasure he felt being so deep inside you.

He was so beautiful right now. The thin layer of sweat making him glisten. His swollen pink lips curled into a smile before his bottom lip was trapped between his teeth. The deep dimples on full display making you dizzy. His eyes closed from the pleasure taking over.

He snapped back to reality and his patience was wearing thin the more you moved torturously slowly and not at the pace he wanted.

He dug his finger tips into your ass as he slightly lifted you and started to thrust up into your core. You had lost any sense of your surroundings you still possessed as he mercilessly pounded into you. Your head was thrown back and your eyes rolled to the back of your head your fingers tightened on his shoulders as you felt him so deep inside your womb. Your cervix contracted indicating you were close to a pretty intense orgasm.

You gained the smallest amount of strength and pulled your head back up so you could connect your lips back to Soobins. Both your tongues desperately battled each other for permission to release. The closer you both got to the delicious orgasm the rougher and harder the kiss got. You both started to slip into the most intense and tasty orgasm moaning into each other's mouth. His grip on your ass was even harder surely leaving marks as he released all the built up tension he had to hold back.

You both came down from your high and started kissing again but slowly and gently. The kiss was lazy and full of love. The tiredness over took both your bodies to the point that he didn't even pull out and just held you there kissing you softly and sucking on your bottom lip.

The desperation and lust dissipated into thin air and all that was left was satisfaction and love.