Home

Based on Home by Michael Bublé / or / Westlife

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey, sweet kitty. How's Rome? I miss you x

Adrien looked at his phone reading the text message from Marinette. He missed her so much. He missed Paris. These next four months were going to be hard.

Hey Bugaboo, it's been a hot day here again and the shoots have been relentless. Another summer day down though, and a day closer to you. I miss you more x

"Adrien, we need you back on set." With a sigh, he stood up and made his way over to the statue they were shooting in front of.

4 days complete ... 116 days until he was home.

~~~~~~~~~

Hey, Chaton. The shoot photos have appeared in the magazines. I may have brought all the ones you've appeared in. Call me a stalker if you want ... I can take it *wink emoji* x

"Adrien, over here."

"Adrien, this way."

The paparazzi were out full force for the Gabriel show, shouting and screaming his name. People wanting photos and interviews with the French supermodel.

"Adrien, Nadja Chamack is here. She wants you to do an interview to broadcast back home." Nathalie pulled the blonde over to where the friendly face stood.

"Hey, Nadja."

"Hi Adrien, you're looking very well. It's great to see you." Adrien smiled at the reporter, happy to see someone who could answer a question from him.

"Thank you. Have you seen Marinette recently? Is she ok?"

Nadja smiled at the model, knowing full well his current infatuation with the raven haired designer.

"She's good, sometimes I think she's missing someone though." Nadja winked at Adrien. He smiled, his Lady was good.

20 days complete ... 100 until he was home.

~~~~~~~~~~

Mari? Are you ok? You're not answering your phone. Please message or call me, I'm worried x

Sorry for worrying you, kitty. It took a lot longer than expected to rescue the people from the fire. Had to call on additional help, but I promise I'm ok. We're all ok. I missed my partner a lot today x

Marinette turned off her phone and placed it down on her desk, before pulling out yet another piece of paper to begin a letter. She's written one everyday since Adrien left on his Gabriel world tour.

I'm fine baby, how are you?

She continued to write until she was at a loss at what to say. With no other words, she sealed the letter and placed it into the box.

One for everyday he's been gone.

40 letters written ... 80 more to write.

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey Bugaboo, flights boarding to the USA shortly. Apparently it's straight to a shoot when I arrive ... oh joys. I was thinking about our first dance today, at Chloe's party. It was the first time I'd danced with a girl. I'm glad that girl was you x

Adrien sat on the private jet, face solemn and frustrated. Another place, another country, another day away from Marinette. What if someone came around whilst he was gone and wooed? He'd seen a lot of pictures of her with the other temporary heroes, especially Viperion. What if she'd found a new partner? That'd been issues before, he didn't want it to happen again.