Yin Yang Compatibility [Part 1] LadyNoir

Marinette couldn't deny that she actually looked slightly insane, but to be honest, at the moment that tended to be a usual sight with her. For today's manic arrangement, she sat on top of a rooftop surrounded by eight pieces of paper each with a heading but nothing more, well, all except one. Added to those eight pieces of paper was a huge wall chart of Chinese Zodiac signs, and more importantly compatibility.

Completely absorbed in what she was looking at she missed the thud of boots hitting the roof beside her.

"Unusual place to do your homework, don't you think M'Lady?"

A squeak left her lips as she flipped over one of the pieces of paper and hid it under the chart.

"I-I'm not doing homework," she said, beckoning Chat Noir to her side and patting the floor beside her offering him a seat.

"I don't know, LB, this does scream homework at me."

"It's heroes work more than homework. You see there's a Yin Yang pairing for each of the Miraculous, so I decided to look into Chinese compatibility, and with Valentine's Day coming up I thought we could have some type of team building exercise."

Chat reached over to the chart and used his index finger to trail along the different animals and the probability of a match. Each animal had between one and three possible love matches, best friends compatibility and enemy compatibility, and best of all it covered twelve of the Miraculous'. Everyone from the third tier.

"So you've got the rabbit, ox, pig, snake, goat, dragon, tiger, dog, rooster, monkey, horse and a rat?"

"Well there isn't a mouse so the rat will be the mouse."

"I doubt Mickey and Minnie would appreciate you calling them rats."

Marinette let out a laugh.

"They always say Disneyland is overrun with rodents, that's why they have Disney cats."

"Okay, we're coming back to this conversation at some point. But for now, there's a total of seventeen holders but only comparability scores for twelve, what are you suggesting for the others?" Chat asked, wondering what his partner had in store.

"Only sixteen now. Rena's been, unfortunately, targeted one too many times, so we no longer have a holder for the fox Miraculous meaning Carapace will be paired with Vesperia. Each of them hold one of the main Miraculous so it only seems fitting they build on their relationship."

Chat nodded, continuing to look over the many different Yin and Yang hypotheses.

"So why do you need me here?" He looked at her curiously, she could tell he wasn't completely sure what his part in all this was..

"I thought, maybe, you could help me, and find out the temporary holders whilst we're at it?" She tried to not look directly at him, knowing he wouldn't believe what she was saying.

"Really?" He asked, his voice was laced in disbelief.

"Yes," she giggled, finally turning her head to look at him. His face wasn't disappointing, the wide eyes and the slack jaw was more telling than anything else. She watched as his face morphed from one of shock to a grin which couldn't have been wider if she'd told him it was Christmas and he was on top of the good list.

He bounced around on his knees and began to grab pieces of paper.

"So, who are you going to start with?" Chat continued looking down the different columns and lines, seeing who could be paired well with who.

"You chose," she indicated, handing him another piece of paper she was using for the list.

Carapace and Vespira - Nino and Zoé