HI FRIENDS HERE'S A DISCLAIMER

ok so there's the "everything here is real and if you disagree block me" and all that so keep that in mind yeah yeah

anyways

i might not be able to update this often because i'm in my room on my school assigned chromebook (i did some weird tricks to get here) but because of that, i don't think i can upload story parts. like how i can't upload images on twitter or adopt goatlings. so since my parents recently moved my computer into the living room ( fuck you <3 ), i might only be able to update while no one else is home which SUCKS but that also means i can't stream anymore so i'm probably gonna convince them to put my computer back into my room.

also, not related to updates, if i can update this, expect me to rant about random things and memories often ! this is going to be my private anonymous talking into the void sorta space, so i hope you enjoy my stories.

last of all, THIS IS NOT A GUIDE ON HOW TO GROW WINGS CORRECTLY. I WANT TO MAKE THAT CLEAR. please don't follow anything i do directly. i have no idea what i'm doing and if i get something wrong, i'd like that to be on me only. so if something happens to you because you're following something i did, that's not on me !!

now here's a random lil life update on how i'm doin

i'm currently sitting in my room with my sister, piper, behind me in her bed, i'm writing this on my chromebook while eating orange chicken from winco and petting my cat :D
on a sorta related tangent, my cat, maisy !!
she's so great and i love her so much, she kinda looks like patches but more grey. but last night i had a nightmare where i lost her so piper woke up to me at 5am this morning like "man". i've almost lost maisy before so i'm super attached to her.

anyways, i hope you liked reading this little update, both on my life and what to expect for this journal, and don't forget to drink water and take ur meds !! ily <3 /p

-tommy