a sort of announcement

i was on tumblr and i had an idea. ok so there's literally no avians on tumblr from my knowledge and im v sad bc i thought for sure that we'd have a place there. i was thinking of making an avian information blog on tumblr to both make a reliable source of information (that's not on wattpad or a locked amino) and to start a community there. i thought it was kinda weird that our PLACE was wattpad anyways. maybe its just because im a tumblr boye but i feel like we'd benefit having a community there too. i know it's not really much of a step up from wattpad on the surface but i quite like it there :)

so far: i'm going to eventually make an avian information blog on tumblr, to be hopefully one of the more reliable sources of info and to make it more accessible.

my call to action here: if you have tumblr, use the tag "#avian mythic" or "#avian mythical" so i can find you.
if you don't have tumblr or don't want to get it, then pls pls pls give me some of your favorite sources of information so i have somewhere to start in research.

i'll update this later with a blog title and link once i create it. i'm not sure how far this'll go so please spread this if you can! tysm ik this sounds like a big req for someone with a little over 100 reads D:

-tommy