sorry i've been gone !!

i got rlly sidetracked with things. life's been super stressful for things i might go into later.

so yeah one thing that happened is i got distracted. i was gonna record the results of either subs to grow taller (i'm 5'2 and like 2 years older than my friends but i'm shortest it fuckin sucks) or grow ur hair faster (i either want to get a tubbo haircut or like miku length or some shit no in between) but i never actually did that. i was gonna update daily on a NEW journal but i'm too attached to this one and i can't be professional for the life of me so enjoy this piece of shit.

i also got rlly into the walten files (u can tell bc i used the ost in my video lolz) and also renard music MMMMMMM. so i've been fixated on twf and haven't gotten off of tumblr like ever. unrelated but yk if there's an avian side of tumblr? i couldn't find anything cri.

ok here's a slight vent and why i've been super focused on other things. scroll down to the bolded text below if you don't wanna read it (i just discuss some of my perfectly normal fears it's nothing bad)

ok so i live in washington state. i'm not bothered with saying that because i won't be here anymore by the end of the year. i've lived in this house going on 15 years, and my very first friend lives right behind me. my best friend used to live down the street and now lives right by safeway, and another friend i'm close with lives a few houses away. i'm moving to FUCKING FLORIDA IN OCTOBER-NOVEMBER WHAT THE FUCK.

so i'm obviously really stressed about it. i've never really moved houses before, first off (for context i'm 14 and i was too young to remember moving here). and to really put things into perspective. i'm gonna call my elementary school uhh h, the two competing middle schools, v and c, and then the local high school will be e. me and all of my friends (basically everyone in the neighborhood because we were al llike the same age) went to H. but then for middle school, EVERY SINGLE PERSON I VEIWED POSITIVELY WENT TO C. me and piper (and the people we hated lucky us) went to V. so i've been almost entirely alone for 3 years. but everyone is coming BACK TOGETHER TO E. and i've been excited about it for years and NOW I'LL ONLY HAVE 2 FUCKING MONTHS TO SEE ALL MY OLD FRIENDS AGAIN. on top of the irrational fears that they don't remember me.

so i have abandonment issues (can u see why lol) and so now I HAVE TO LEAVE EVERYONE ELSE INSTEAD OF THEM LEAVING ME LIKE IT HAS BEEN ALL MY LIFE. i just hope i can make some swag new friends in fucking florida.

ok i think i'm done ranting about florida. i might write an entire vent chapter for myself later.

now even though i haven't been listening to subs for the past few weeks i think (?) i've still had some sorts of progress. all throughout yesterday, my back was extremely sore, especially when i twisted it. my legs were too, so that' weird. in my legs it felt like growing pain like i was getting taller, so maybe that's a little bit of hope that my back's doing that too.

got more into witchcraft recently (that being bc i'm gonna have a goblincore room when i move so it'll be easier to hide that stuff), so i might be able to do something with it to help my wings grow.

and for a small amount of electrokinesis progress; my friends were all on a trampoline a few weeks ago (i didn't join them because i don't like getting shocked by the static after) but at some point i actually did, and i never got shocked once? and then at some point another day, i was able to make my hair stand up and follow my hand.

i think that's it? i think i'll turn my focus more to electrokinesis and possibly another ability if i'm able to get that one under my belt quickly. since those things don't sound like they'd take very long, i could achieve that faster, and then turn all my attention towards wings, which sounds a lot easier.

anyways mythic side of tumblr (mythblr, mythicblr, avianblr?) follow me if mythic tumblr doesn't exist yet im making it now babey. here's some socials for if you'd like to follow me or talk to me .

Youtube : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJRXzsfbmK_PeMAahY1F7ag

First video (unlisted) : https://youtu.be/n3ZYbP-3le0

tumblr : https://tommyflyaway.tumblr.com/

twitter : https://twitter.com/digigom_

Discord: Tommy Flyaway#6718

ok i'm done ranting for a bit pls go drink some water and take ur meds ilysm !! /p

-bayani