2

written 3/11/21
ok so this one is a long story, but i'll preface it with the short version. i saw someone with wings flying over the middle school next to my high school.

that's the jist of it, but there's a whole lot more i need to say to that. i'm not sure how much longer this chapter is going to be than the others though. but to put the whole situation into perspective, i'll start here and work back from there.

i saw a winged person flying over the school next to me, that we know already. me and piper were walking past the busses and when we passed by there i saw something flying over the middle school next to us. everyone else seemed to think they were a bird, but they were too big to be one. they were only a sillouette but i could see their legs, and their wings were fucking HUGE. i actually went and told my mom and she believed me 100%. she doesn't know about the whole mythic thing so she didn't think i could possibly have anything to do with it. she said that i should investigate and see what's up with the "bird person", but i said that i shouldn't because that's an invasion of privacy.

i did get the chance to ask her something important though. i said "what if that was me?" "if i had wings, what would you do?" and she said that she would tell nobody and support me in any way she could, which INCLUDED potentially helping me with homeschooling which is SWAG.now, things have been happening before then as well. but it feels more like a weird coincidence than a chain reaction. i found some huge white feathers by the trees on the main road the day before, and then i also started reading maximum ride that day too (finished the first book in 3 days it gose hard). it's not important or anything most likely, i just feel like i should mention it.
-tommy