Elements and other mythicals

look i know i just uploaded something (as of writing this into), i might just upload this tomorrow, since with the size of this audience, i can't get feedback.

so i was thinking of trying to learn some sort of elemental power. i don't know how they work or how to get them, nor do i hear about others with them very often. but it sounds really useful.

my only problem is i don't know how to start researching for it, i think i'll look at the elemental wiki and some other people's journals, which is what i usually do. but idk if trying to learn that at the same time as becoming an avian would be that good of an idea. i'll come back later and update this chapter.

ok so i found someone's journal about technokinesis but they explained literally nothing. i went to their account and they spoke about elemental powers, but it seemed kinda iffy. i guess unless anyone else has resources i'll just pick a power myself and then figure it out as i go D:

i also saw some people say they were trying to get healing powers or teleportation, so i could go for something like that, but i'm not sure.

here's some good news on the other hand, when i took a break from this to go to bed, i was talking with my twin sister, piper, and she said that she might want to be a mythical as well !! they said that they might want rat features and cryokinesis, and that i should have pyrokinesis so that i can be some sort of phoenix-esque thing and then she can be ICE RAT. which is pretty funny. i might try and convince my best friend hinata to become one as well, piper viewed us as a team of magical girls, or magical people or something. i think hina would get a kick out of trying to become a mythical just for fun anyways.

also btw i think it's necessary to point out that piper uses she/they and hina uses he/they, if u comment pls get that right !!

i have no fucking clue why piper wants to be a rat, i think it was for the jokes, as that was the first thing they said when they asked of what the possibilities were. as she also said "what if i could be a tall guy from rhythm heaven" so idk how set she is on that. but they also said they were completely serious about being a rat so maybe? they also have a horrible fear of rabies so maybe it's just for the possible immunity.