many things have happened D: /neu

uh hi hello i'm sorry for being gone for so long. i was certainly planning on writing as of a week or two ago but then more and more happened and i haven't gotten the chance to write. i'm actually writing in a text file in wildlife biology class right now. i feel so professional:Dbut anyway, so many things have gone on, so much so that i'm going to be splitting it all into multiple chapters. make it easy for both of us, me to write and you to read ofc.

i'm going to split each topic by chapter, so here's a little index for you. i'd recommend reading all of it (it's interesting i swear), but if you don't want to, or want to out of order, then this is for you.

General progress
phantom wings descriptionSeeing an avian irltommy's thoughts n to-do listin the future: commissions announcement

now to the actual chapter here. this is just a little housekeeping. your chapterly "lmao i fucking died sorry" and all.

unrelated fun fact, but i went onto wattpad and apparently the other week i just wrote "what's up cyber-dogs and citizens of the interbubs it's me ren diggity dog and i'm going ot beat u to death" and then stopped. i think what i was writing was going to be serious but i don't remember where the fuck i was going with that.

here's just a little life update. what's been goin on in tommy's life while they were gone. i got a phone the other day! my parents just stopped me and piper and said "we have something important to tell you". piper said "are we adopted" and they joked that they were divorcing but we actually got phones instead :D

i used to have a phone but earlier this year it stopped turning on. at least i have an iphone now.my dad also got paypal for me, so i'm going to be opening commissions soon (art and possibly video editing).

i've also started reading maximum ride. finished the first book in 3 days, but now i'm wating to go to the library for the second and third. i'll mention it later because it's part of a weird coincidence/chain reaction thing that happened (i still don't know).alright. time to start writing the actual updates :]