General Progress

written 3/11/21

i've done a lot of research recently. i've been in the community for a year and a half, sure; but the research really never stops you know. i also found a good way to do it. with my possible adhd (not diagnosed sadge), it's really fucking hard to focus on one thing at a time. i mean look at my 300 missing assignments from last year, they'll tell you all about it. but i found a way that worked for me to focus. i open amino (alation has a fuck ton of good info), and then i start playing tower of hell. when i get bored with what i'm reading, i go play my game. when i get mad at my game, i go back to reading. and then add in subs and mute your game and there! perfect setup for doing well at shit.

now on about some physical progress, i had phantom wings all day at some point. i don't paricularly know what prompted them, but they sure existed. they showed up the evening before a school day, but were still there in the morning so i went to school with them. made a tumblr shitpost about it that day too. i'll write a descripton in the next chapter if i feel like it by then.it's also been a lot easier to visualize my wings recently. not to the size they would actually be, but i like imagining them nonetheless.