Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

Wakey. Wakey.

Huh? What just happened to  my alarm clock?

KATHERINE DAVIDSON, MOVE YOUR BIG BUTT AND GET UP!

Rude, alarm clock, rude!    

KATHY!!!! GET YOUR FREAKING SELF OFF THE BED!

Shut up ya life less dumbo! I move my hand in intention of slapping of the alarm clock, I can't reach it. I randomly move my hand.

Ow! That hurt!!

"What the??? You can talk, alarm clock?" I say.

"ALARM CLOCK?? IT'S ME YA FREAK, ME, ALLYSSE! GET UP! WE'LL BE LATE FOR WATCHING THE FIRST MATCH! IT'S MARK'S TEAM'S MATCH!" Allysse yells. I spring right up.

"I..I thought the alarm clock was speaking," I say.

"What the........" Allysse says.

"Language," I frown.

"Get ready!" Allysse says. I stroll to the bathroom, yawning. I grab a jeans, a shirt and jacket and chose a pair of sneakers. I make a neat ponytail and go down for breakfast. Allysse is there is the dinning hall chatting with Mark.

"Hey, guys!" I say.

"Hey, Kath," they reply.

"Score hat-rick will you?" Allysse says to Mark.

"Anything for you," Mark says. Ahem. He actually said that? I give them a quizzical look and both blush. So both have a crush on each other but are afraid to tell them? Cool, silent love is epic.

"KISS! KISS! KISS!" I cry.

"Oh shut up!" Allysse says, acting as if she doesn't care.

"Oh come! How long are you to going to pretend that there's nothing in between the two of you?" I say.

"What about Stuart and you?" Allysse asks.

"I told you it's nothing," I say.

"Boys! Line up! We have to leave!" Boys' team's coach Mr. James says.

"Good luck," Allysse says. She creeps up and kisses Mark on the cheek.

"Will remember to score the hat-rick!" Mark winks. Cute. Lucky you Allysse! Mark waves and smiles and leaves.

"Wow," I say. "So cute. You're so lucky!"

"Oh come! He doesn't like me," Allysse says.

"Correction he does. Anyways lets eat and then be off to the game you wanna see him play right? Or dream about him in bed?" I say. Allysse nods and we stuff ourselves with breakfast.

Stuart..I should visit him today...maybe after the match, those are the visiting hours.

(AT THE MATCH)

The boys are off with a good start. It's 30 minutes since it started and it's 2-0. Both goals have been scored by Mark. Cool eh? Probably will get a hat-trick!

Mark gets near the goal post and he shoots. The goalie misses it by a yard or two and GOALLLLLLLLL!!!!!! HAT-TRICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"YES MARK! YES! GO MARKY!!" We win the match and then I go to visit Stuart. It's 1.30pm now. Stuart's all well and in a private room now.

"Hi!" I say.

"Kathy! What a pleasent surprise!" We hug. "So what have I missed?" I tell him everything. About the Opening. The match. Mark's hat-trick. Mark and Allysse flirting too.

"Aww! They are a cute match," Stuart smiles.

"Yeah they are," I say. Somewhere there is jealousy for my friend's luck I try to kill it but I can't. Stuart was right about me, I am selfish.