Chapter 19

A/N:

YOU GUYS ARE THE BEST READERS EVER!! LOVE EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU! THANKS SO FRIGGIN MUCH FOR 800+ READS, 120+ VOTES AND 100+ COMMENTS!! YA I'VE GONE SUPERRRRRRRRRR HYPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Keep on being awesome! Love you all,

~Zaynab <3

Chapter 19:

I arrive back at the hotel and ask a guy to help me with the luggage. I get in the lift and reach the floor. I knock the door. No one respondes.

"Allysse?" No reply. I get out a spare key and open the door. The guy puts down my stuff and I give him a two pounds tip. I shut the door. No one is in the room. I guess they are off pranking people. I make a mental note that I will apologise to them for my behaviour and for now I'll watch Pretty Little Liars.

(a few minutes later)

The door flung open and my heart almost popped out! I turn, Allysse enters along with Stuart and Mark.

"Guys, seriously?! You guys scared me to death!" I cry.

"I thought you weren't around," Allysse says.

"I came back, how..how was your prank?" I ask.

"Oh you should have been there!" Allysse grins and so do the others.

"Luckily, we had Stuart's phone so we recorded it," Mark grins.

"Show me...please," I say.

"Did you say 'please'?" Allysse questions.

"Yes," I say.

"Oh, turned a new leaf already?" She asks. I don't reply. Instead I ask for the video.

"Since you said please, here," Mark says.

"No one gives spoilers or laughs, okay? There won't be much fun then," Stuart says. The other two nod. "Here." Stuart plays the video.

Knock knock. A waitress knocks the door. The door opens. "Yes? I didn't ask for anything," Mallisa says. "Ah no ma'am, room service," the waitress says in a crisp Yorkshire accent. "Oh." Mallisa lets her in. After a few minutes, the waitress returns and leaves.

The video then says: "Ten Minutes Later".

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A girl yells. Mallisa pops out of her room screaming. "A...a....g..gh..gho..ost!" The same waitress appears. "May I help you ma'am?" She asks. "There...there's a...a...a..gh..ost..in..m..my..r..r..room!" Mallisa panicks. "Good Heavens! What if that's old Ruth Berry's ghost?" The waitress cries. "W..what?!" Mallisa cries.

"M..miss, Ruth Berry u..used to l..live her about t..two centuries ago, she died when this place burnt...ev..eversince then, s..she haunts people, especially this f..floor," the waitress says.

"M..mummyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She (Mallisa) screams and runs. After a while, she comes up along with the manager.

"Now ma'am I assure there was no house over her, not even five centuries ago!" He says.

"B..but the w..waitress told me and in my room I heard strange noises," Mallisa insists.

"May know who it was?" He asks.

"It..it was a..a maid who came for room service a few minutes ago," Mallisa says.

"But we don't have room service at that time. Can you remember her name?" He asks.

I see the others having trouble not laughing. What's so funny here? Poor girl haunted is beingby a ghost!

"I remember reading 'Primrsoe' on her name tag," Mallisa says.

"But we don't have a 'Primrose' working over here, Miss, now may I continue with my work? I've already wasted a lot of my time," the manager says.

The screen goes black.

"Hey guys!" Says Allysse. "The maid was me, and the manager was my amazing friend, Mark Hudson and not to forget the great and skilled cameraman, my great friend, Stuart Neesham!"

Oh! I get it now! Everyone is laughing so damn har. I start laughing too.

"Good one," I say. 

"Oh, Kath! You should have been there!" Allysse says almost falling on the carpet, Mark catches her.

"Careful!" He cries. "Really, Kathy! You should have been there."

"Guys...I'm...I'm really..s...sorryformybehaviour," I blurt out.

"WHAT?"

"I'm sorry for my behaviour," I say. Allysse comes near me.

"Who are you and what have you done to my BFF Katherine Holly Davidson?" Allysse shakes me.

"Hey, Allysse! It's me alright!" I cry. Mark sits shocked and Stuart looks bemused.

"Apology accepted," Stuart finally says.

"Honestly Kathy, you have changed a lot eversince Stuart joined us," Mark says.

"Come on, there is nothing like that!" Stuart says. I nod.

"Indeed," I say. "Anyways," I change the topic. "How long are you two gonna flirt? Propose already!"

"Speaking of that...Allysse Bryony Patrickson..will you...will..you..............."

———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

A/N:

Do you think Mark proposes?

Answer in replies!

Options:

a) YASSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!

b) NAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

c) IDKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Get my answer in Chapter 20. Love you all,

~Zaynab <3