|Stuffed Turtle|Josuke Higashikata

I decided to write a one shot about the main character actually giving Josuke the stuffed turtle from the Okuyasu chapter and seeing how that plays out. Gotta love a screaming Josuke.

'''

"You know, we probably shouldn't have stalked them," you say entering Josuke's house.
"Meh. We stalked Koichi with Yukako, I bet Koichi and Oku stalked you and I, now it's his turn," Josuke replies.
"Stalked us?!"
"It's intriguing."
"And creepy."
"Hey you still came along. You could've stayed back and I could've stalked Oku all on my own!"
"But I wanted to see!"
"Exactly," Josuke says with a smug expression.
"Whatever, anyways I can give you that surprise from yesterday."
"Ooou yes!!!" He gets super excited and antsy. "I was deeply thinking about it and I think you got me something at the arcade."
"I'm glad you can put two and two together," you say thinking back to Okuyasu looking around for the girl you were talking about, when there was only you and her inside. "And yes it is."

You unzip your back pack and hand him the stuffed turtle. He stares at it with no expression. Then he fixes his eyes on you, glaring. You hold down your laughter.

"What is this?"
"Uh...a turtle? I thought you were smart," you say trying not to smile.
"(F/n)," he starts calmly. "WHY DID YOU GET ME ONE OF THOSE MONSTERS!" You can't hold it in anymore and start laughing uncontrollably, clutching your stomach in pain. "Are you done yet?" He asks as your laughter eases up. "Is this that funny to you?"
"Oh, oh yes it is."
"Get it away from me!"
"It's not even alive. Just touch it!"
"NO!"
"DO IT!"
"I touched a live one once, it was PETRIFYING!"
"You have to get over your fear somehow! Start with this!" You throw the turtle at him and he instinctively catches it and then drops it, screaming as he jumps back. You start laughing at you boyfriend again.
"THIS ISNT FUNNY!"
"IM SORRY BUT IT KIND OF IS!" You grab the turtle and walk over to him.
"NO STAY BACK!"
"ITS NOT EVEN ALIVE!"

He starts screaming as you chase him around the house, making a complete mess. He doesn't care what's in the way he just smashes through. "Josuke! You're destroying the house!"
"I'll fix it, just get away from me!" You corner him between the thrown sofa and the wall.
"Hehe I got you now, love," you tease.
"CRAZY DIAMOND!" You feel a weird sensation around you. You look down and see the turtle completely transformed into a giant pea.
"What the heck?" You look at your boyfriend in realization. He sighs in relief. "This is your Crazy Diamond ability? Like Okuyasu's Za Hando."
"Yeah! You finally got to see it first hand. I can fix the house with it."
"Can you turn this back into a turtle?"
"Mmm I can't revert things. Crazy Diamond just changes it."
"Ah. That's a pretty cool ability. Super powers must be nice."
"It's called a Stand and yea. Pretty cool."
"Ah well, will your stand protect you from me?"
"Huh?" Your blood boils.
"I SPENT 2000 TICKETS ON THAT TO HELP YOU GET OVER YOUR FEAR AND well have a laugh BUT YOU TURNED IT INTO SOMETHING WORTH 10 TICKETS JOSUKE YOU OWE ME!"
You start chasing him with your new stuffed pea in your hand. He runs outside the house and you follow close behind him. He laughs back at you as your smirk, still irritated but, well let's be honest, you can't stay mad at this boy for long at all. You throw the pea at an alarming speed, whipping him in the head and messing up his hair. You start laughing again. Now you're in for it. You walk up to him as he stomps toward you. You smile as he glares daggers. You peck his cheek and ruffle his hair even more. Then you bolt out of there, dying of laughter.

"GET BACK HERE YOU'RE GONNA PAY FOR THE TURTLE AND MY HAIR!"