Movie night

Zayns pov

"hey Ni?" I asked from the kitchen.

"yea Zee-zee?" he asked walking into the kitchen.

"why and how are you already in your pajamas?" I asked him as he hugged me from behind.

"I wanna be cozy since we're staying up all night!" he exclaimed. "whatcha needed Zee?"

"oh, uh what was it? oh yea uhm what movies do you wanna watch?" I asked pulling him into a real hug.

"uhm, I don't know..." he placed a small sweet cute kiss on my lips "you pick babe" I smiled at him. I know what your thinking, and no Niall and I are not dating. All the boys and I have all shared kisses before. None of them seemed to really mean anything other than the ones Niall gave me.

"let's just pick some random ones. is that okay?" I asked pecking his lips lightly. I loved that we were so close that we could kiss so much like this as just friends and no questions.

"I love that too Zayn" he told me pecking my lips again. I looked at him confused.

"you were saying what you were thinking again Zayn." I blushed and he continued, "it's okay though, it's cute..... and this way I can get information from you much easier" he pecked my lips again as I smiled through it.

"I love when you wear my jumpers. they look so cute on you. wait where are your pj bottoms?" I asked shocked. He blushed and hid his face in my neck.

"I don't like the pjs I brought over. I grabbed the wrong ones." he explained.

"it's okay I like it! you look so cute!" I smiled and continued, "let's go watch a movie". I slapped his bum and he jumped. I smiled and started to walk into the living room. Niall pulled my wrist back to him and pecked my lips. Then he jumped and wrapped his legs around my waist. I chuckled and carried him into the living room. We ended up watching Nemo. We both fell asleep me with Niall's head on my shoulder. I was woken up with lips on my neck.

"Niall? what are you doing?" I asked groggily. He made a 'mmm' sound against my neck not stopping the little sloppy kisses he was giving me.

"I love you Zayn" he told me making his way up to my jaw.

"I love you too Ni." I told him.

"no. no you don't not the way I love you, trust me." he growled at me.

"yes I do Niall" I moaned as he kissed right behind my ear.

"really?" he asked looking at me. I nodded and he spoke again quickly, "show me" I was quick to kiss him on the lips rougher than usual. I placed my hands between his golden locks keeping us close. His hands traveled up my shirt and onto my shoulders. He pulled back to stratal me. He leaned back to kiss me even more.

"mmm, Niall. please, uh well could we please please well ya know" I asked sheepishly.

"of course Zee" he smiled. I quickly carried him upstairs and threw him onto the bed. (You know what happens next.)