Can i kiss you (part 2)

random^^ lol

Liam's pov

It's been 2 years since Niall kissed me on the playground and we've become best friends. The oddest thing is though, we both acted like the kiss never happened. Maybe that was for the best though because then things might have turned out awkward. But I definitely never forgot it, I mean who forgets their first kiss?

Anyways, so now we're freshman in high school and it's finally the weekend and it's soon to be the Christmas holiday. Niall is coming over to my house to just hang out and I can't wait.

The doorbell rings and I quickly jump up from the couch and open the door to see Niall standing there with a huge smile and mittened hands holding two cups of vanilla hot chocolate.

"aww, you remembered!" I smiled and he nodded.

"oh course I did, how could I forget?" he said stepping inside.

"hiya" he sighed slipping off his snow boots.

"hiya" I chuckled.

"it's been quite a day, I've shoveled countless driveways already and I'm tired" he explained and I nodded.

"next time invite me to help" I offered.

"oh I definitely will" he nodded.

"come on, let's go watch a movie or something" he smiled then reached up real quick and pecked my cheek then walked off into the living room. I froze for a second then shook it off and followed after him. He set the drinks down and started to take off all his winter garb.

"I'll be right back" he told me and I nodded as I sat on the couch. He came back quickly without his coat and snow pants. Then sat right next to me and grabbed our drinks. He handed me mine then gave me the remote. He sat there waiting siping his hot chocolate.

"you've got snow in your hair" I smiled at him.

"well excuse me, but I was out shoveling snow all morning" he sassed.

I rolled my eyes and reached over and ran my finger through his dark brown roots and blonde tips getting the snow out.

"There ya go." I smiled at him and he
glared at me.

"now it looks even weirder" he said huffing in annoyance. He ran his hands through all of his slightly snow filled hair and messed it up somehow making it look cuter.

I found my self staring and so was he, "what?" I asked confused.

"uh, aren't ya gonna turn the tv on now?" he asked confused while licking his upper lip from the cocoa.

"oh, uh yea sorry. I'm really tired" I shook myself out of my odd daze. I turned the tv on then handed Ni the remote.

"no you pick" he said shoving my
hand with the remote back at me.

"no I don't wanna" I whined.

"no, come on please? I like it when you pick babe" he said shoving it towards me again.

"fine" I sighed and looked for an awesome movie. I click down the rows and rows of Christmas movies until I finally find 'Its a wonderful life'

"oh I love this" Niall whispered snuggling in closer to me while being mesmerized by the movie. I turned to watch the movie as well and saw it was at one of my many favorite parts.

On the tv Mary starts singing, "Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight Come out tonight come out tonight"

Soon enough George Bailey joins in too, "Buffalo gals won't you come out tonight come out tonight come out tonight"

They both slowed their walking and turned and to face each other. They then continued singing together softer and slower, "And dance by the light of the moon"

"don't they kiss somewhere in here?" Niall whispers as he looks up at me while sipping his cocoa. I look down at him all snuggled up against my side. I then realized I had at some point put my arm around him.

"uh, I don't think so Nialler" I whisper back then tried to focus back on the movie.

"I thought they did though" he whispered again.

"nope" I said shaking my head and tried to ignore the little circles he was drawing on my leg. I was really trying to focus on the movie and this was really upsetting me. I thought we put all this behind us. We kissed once in seventh grade and that was it. But then again he did just kiss my cheek earlier.

I felt him move and looked to see what he was doing. He quickly leaned back into my arm after he placed his cup on the coffee table. I looked over at the side table at the end of the couch to see I had long ago abandoned my drink. He immediately went right back to drawing little patterns on my upper thigh. I thought quickly and brought my left hand down to his and intertwined our hands to stop him.

"would you stop that? your tickling me" I told him not looking away from the tv hoping he'll buy it.

"sorry" he giggled and I rolled my eyes at him. He then preceded to rub his thumb over my thigh again. I tried to let it go but I couldn't. I don't know why, but now I think I've finally come to terms that I really like Niall. And my heart decides the best time for my brain to find out is when he's teasing me in a sensual almost sexual type of way. oh yea, that's just great.

"Liam?" he asked softly.

"mmm?" I asked absentmindedly.

"can I kiss you?" he asked softly almost afraid.

"what?" I asked a little shocked and turned. Once I did, I realized how close our faces really were.

"can I kiss you?" he asked again.

"wha- ah geez, not this again" I whispered to myself.

"please?" he asked sounding really hurt and continued to draw circles on my leg and continuing up higher and higher. yep! yep! that's it, he's definitely turned this into a very sexual situation! I felt my pants tighten slightly and felt my face blush a bright red. Niall must have felt something or something happened but his eyes went wide and he quickly jumped out of his seat and scared me.

"wow, geez! I just wanted a kiss. I'm just gonna, oh boy! I'm just gonna leave now. bye, I uh- this is best for right now." he said starting to walk out.

"cause uh, cause if I don't leave now well uhm things could uh........ possibly maybe well..... happen! well ya know, I don't even know. so uh, I'm gonna leave! bye! love you Liam!" he said trying to rush out the door but he stopped himself from closing it.

"wait. did I uh, did I uh uhm.......... did I just say what I think I just said?" he said stepping back inside again awkwardly scratching his neck.

"I uh, I think you did" I nodded blushing furiously. He quickly dropped his boots, coat, snow pants and walked right up to me and kissed me like he did two years ago on the playground.

His hands were around my neck and mine were placed on his waist. I could tell that he was on his tip toes and tried not to laugh. I leaned further into the kiss and felt him fall back onto his flat feet. I wrapped my arms around his waist a little tighter and he did the same. We somehow ended up against the wall and I felt Niall wrap his legs around my waist. Now I could feel his not so little problem in his pants and I'm sure he could feel mine. We both pulled away quickly.

"wow" Niall spoke softly still a little out of breath.

"I'm sorry I freaked you out earlier" I whispered.

"it's fine, I was just shocked." he explained and I nodded understanding.

"your very easy to turn on though, I'll remember that" he smirked holding back a laugh.

I blushed, "ha ha very not funny"

He smiled brightly at me and leaned forward and kissed me again. This time it was much more like our first kiss when we were younger, slow sweet and soft.