Booty Call

authors note: some of this will be texting

Niall: can I come up to yours tonight? ;P

Liam: Niall, what have I said? don't text me about it till I call you up. I just don't want the other boys to know.

Niall: sorry babe

Liam: np baeby

Niall: ;P

-----Later that night-----

I plopped down onto my hotel bed after a shower and another wonderfully long show. I turned to see my phone light up. I rolled and picked it up to see Liam texted me.

Liam: baeby, I need you

Niall: love you too babe, lol b right there

I threw on pjs bottoms leaving off a shirt grabbing a room key and my phone. I exited my room and turned to see Louis sneaking into Harry's room next to mine. He froze and his eyes went big.

"where are you going?" he asked quietly

"Liam's why? what's it to you? why you headed into Harry's?" I asked just as quietly.

"good point." he said looking around nervously and I looked down shuffling my feet.

"we speak to no one about this" he suggested looking at me frightened.

"deal" I said nodding and high fives him as I passed.

"get some Niall" he said quietly.

I snickered, "shut it Louis, but........ same" We laughed before he disappeared into Harry's and I entered the elevator. I reached Liam's room and pulled out my key for his room. I opened the door and rushed in. I quickly found Liam on his bed waiting patiently. I quickly tossed off my pj bottoms and boxers placing my phone and rooms cards on the night stand.

"my God you took forever" Liam sighed shoving off his boxers and pulling me down on top of him.

"sorry, Louis-" he cut me off,

"don't care what they were doing, I just want you" he moaned in my ear then kissing down my neck. I quickly pulled away and planted my lips on his.

To be continued....... dun dun dun!