Niam stepbrother's prt 3

Niall's pov

After watching the movie Liam and I headed out into the lobby to wait for my (our) mum to pick us up hand in hand. We wait in the back corner and boy am I glad we're like literally the only people here. Liam pulls me to face him and I drop his hand to wrap my arms around his waist and he wraps his arms over mine. I smile up at him and get on my tip toes to peck his lips. I go to pull back but his grip tightens slightly and he leans forward into the kiss. I hum into it slightly and he moans into my mouth. We hear someone approaching the theatre door and pull back but don't leave each other's arms. Thank God we pulled back because it was my (our) mother.

"how'd it go boys? why are you two hugging onto each other so? are you alright? wait, what movie did you see?" she looked up at the different movies and stopped at one, "did you boys see that scary movie? I told you no scary movies!" she scolded lightly.

"yea sorry mum, I really wanted to see that one" I whispered thinking quickly.

"alright well at least you didn't try to get out of it with a lie" she sighed, "come on boys let's get you home and straight to bed, it's late now" we nodded and headed out hand and hand. I'm so glad she thought we saw that stupid scary movie now I had a reason to cling to Liam. hehe I'm a sneaky little bugger. I looked at Liam and he was shaking his head at me lovingly.