Cause Daddy says

Niall's a rich little boy whose in an arranged marriage to Liam and Liam's not too happy to be with a so called 'spoiled little brat'

Liam's pov

I walk through the Horan mansion angrily looking for my future husband. He's a 16 year old (I'm 17) little brat who is all about himself, at least that's what I've heard. I walk down one hallway to see him on his iPhone that's probably not even out yet. He looks up and sees me and his eyes light up.

I roll my eyes and walk towards him. He walks towards me and we meet halfway. He puts his arms around my neck and drapes himself all over me, "Daddy says we'll have to marry for publicity and that you'll end up loving me anyway"

"oh yea? is that what he says?" I say raising my eyebrow while for some reason placing my hands on his waist.

"yea, and I'm sure that's what'll happen too" he says confidently.

"why are you so sure?" I ask baffled at him.

"cause that's what daddy says" he shrugged.

"your crazy, just because your father says something doesn't mean it'll happen" I explain.

"I know that, but I also know that your father needs the publicity. I'm not quite what for, but I also do know that he's not letting this opportunity go" he shocked me with his intelligence.

"woah, your actually smart. I thought your were just a another spoiled rich kid" I flat out told him.

"I don't care whether you think I'm smart or not, I know I am" he shrugged at me and my jaw dropped. This guys has got guts, brains, and boy does he have looks.

"you've sadly just won me over very quickly" I told him shocked at myself.

"really?!" he asked almost surprised.

"hell yea" I exclaim.

He gasped at me, "shush! don't swear!"
I looked at him with raised eyebrows.

"I'm not kidding" he gave me look and I couldn't help but laugh.

"I'm sorry, I just can't take you seriously." I explained.

"and whys that's?!" he exclaimed.

"your just too short and too cute" I smiled down at him.

"I am not too short!" he shot back then spoke again, "but I can't argue with the too cute"

"well there's no reason to" I agreed.

"hey, your still not off the hook for calling me short" he said pointing at me and started to pull away from the hug he had started by draping himself over me. I didn't even realize I had my arms around his waist but I did. I swear to God this boy has magic powers. It hasn't even been an hour an I'm already head over heels in love with him.

"where are you going?" I asked sounding like a lost puppy.

"out to lunch, would you like to come?" he asked turning around and walking away. As he walked he obviously swayed his hips even more so on purpose. I stood there frozen for a second then ran to catch up with him.

He stopped to talk to one of the maids and I finally caught up.

I hugged him from behind and placed my chin on his shoulder, "of course I'd like to come with you"

"okay" he smiled shyly. Wow, that's the first shy thing I've seem him do..... ever.