Shouldn't have done that?

Niall's pov

The boys and I had finally had a day off so we are currently sitting in Liam's living room. Everyone but Liam and I had gotten up to get food during commercial break. Surprising right? I don't need food? Yea well more like I've still got quite a bit of my movie stock pile left. I turn to Liam whose arm is behind me on the back of the couch. I reach my hand into a candy bag not looking and pop it in my mouth. For some reason I was still staring at Liam and thank goodness he was watching the tv too.

"oh sh- fuck!" I exclaimed now realizing I had grabbed an orange sour patch kids gummy.

"what did you do Niall?" Liam chuckled.

"I grabbed my least favorite candy and I wasn't expecting that God awful flavor!" I yelled shaking my head. Liam started cracking up at my response and I glared at him.

"oh shut up Liam! like you haven't done that before!" I blushed as I threw one at him.

"make me!" he mocked. Before I even knew what was happening I felt my lips on top of his. I have no idea whatsoever how we got in this situation but I really don't mind it. He pulled back and looked down at me and we just stared for a while. Then I felt his hand wrap around my right shoulder and squeezed me closer to him.

He smiled and looked down at his lap then up at me again. I was still waiting for some kind of normal reaction from him but got nothing. He reached over me for a sour patch kids and a popcorn and ate it.

"Liam..... why are you acting all weird now?" I asked scared of what he was going to say.

"I, uh... well I uh I just, I just wanted
to know... I just want to know why that happened. or like seriously? how did we get there I mean we were literally just having a conversation!" he rose his voice slightly obviously confused.

"Li I don't even know what to tell you. I don't know how we got there" I spoke honestly and he sighed. I looked down at my hands and suddenly found
them very interesting.

"hey... don't do that. I'm sorry Ni. I shouldn't have snapped like that. Can you forgive me and get rid of that pout?" he asked hopefully.

"yea it's okay, it's fine Li I forgive you. I shouldn't have done that.. I uh I don't even know how it happened to be honest." I mumbled the last part

"Ni it's okay! I don't care that it happened and trust me I didn't mind it either. You're a good kisser Ni." he told me pulling me closer.

I blushed and spoke, "you not so bad either mister" he chuckled and pulled me in for another kiss. I was shocked at first but then I moved so I was straddling his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. His hands found their way to my waist and stayed there.

I pulled back to look at him and whispered, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that"

"no, you should have a long time ago" he whispered back as I smiled. He placed his hand on my cheek and lightly pulled me in for another kiss.