Hybrid World

It's an alternate world where things such as hybrids, shape shifters, wizards and witches and more exists.

Liam's pov

I was at the book store one day when I looked up and saw this gorgeous little blonde boy near my age.

He wore skinny jeans a light blue undershirt with a grey open sweater, grey eternity scarf and black rimmed glasses. Something about him made me want him to be mine. I don't know what it is, but I need this guy in my life.

I smiled to myself then quickly went back to the book I was looking at just as he looked up.

I put the book down as I had become disinterested and moved along the bookshelf. I found my self rounding the corner just where the gorgeous boy happened to be re-shelving books.

He started walking in my direction heading off to place a few books where they belong.

I walked toward him as well completely ignoring the bookshelves. He looked at me odd and just as he was about to pass me I blocked his way.

"excus-" he started but I cut him off

"you're adorable" I told him and he looked at me confused.

"I'm sorry wha-" he spoke but I cut him off with my lips.

Niall's pov

I stood up from the bottom shelve with two books in my hand to take over to the proper section.

The next thing I know this strange acting, hot looking guy is kissing me in the middle of the store and my cat ears pop up in shock from within my hair. I desperately try to push him off but it's not working.

"mm, stop!" I exclaim finally being able to pull away even though I was still in his arms.

"I really don't want to" he told me and gently kissed me again.

"stop it, please. let me speak" I spoke now frightened.

"what?" he asked sounding genuine.

"I'm-I'm not like you think, I'm not like you. I'm a hybrid" I told him and he shrugged.

"so what? you're still adorable, possibly even more so now" he smiled and pulled me closer to him and kissed me.

I jumped in shock and once again tried to pull away.

"please stop, I don't even know you" I exclaimed and forcefully released myself from his grip.

"okay fine, get to know me then" he smiled following me and grabbed my shirt gently and turned me around.

"my names Liam, what's yours?" he asked his hands hovering at my waist.

"Niall" I squeaked as he pulled me closer.

"hi Niall, you're a very good kisser" he told me then pulled me into one.

I tried to pull back but eventually gave up and melted into his touch.

I dropped the books I was holding loudly onto the floor completely focusing on Liam now. I hate myself for it, but I can't ignore the fact that he's hot and a good kisser.

He gently pulled away and I blushed in realization at what I'd done. I quickly pulled away and grabbed the books and walked away.

"where are you going?" he asked confused.

"to do my job" I told him

"wha- I thought-" he stuttered and I cut him off.

"I'm sorry, I shouldn't have kissed you back it was a big mistake. now please let me get back to work" I spoke and walked away briskly back to my box of books.