Fu.ck Me Now

Third person

Liam tried to quickly open the door while Niall placed open mouthed kisses on the back of his neck.

"Liam" Niall spoke in a sing song voice,

"hurry up baby" he whispered into his ear.

"I'm trying, babe" he mumbled trying to focus on the key.

"got it!" he exclaimed and he quickly opened the door. As soon as the door was closed Niall had him pushed up against the wall kissing him roughly.

Liam moaned into his mouth while tugging on Niall's shirt. The younger blonde pulled away for a second to slide off his shirt. Liam quickly discarded his and pulled Niall back to him.

Niall's pov

We slid off our shirts and Liam quickly pulled me back to him. I pressed my lips to his in a sweet kiss as he moved our lips in synch. I felt his hands slide down and his thumbs hooked into the top of my jeans.

"mmm, Liam" I moaned against his lips as he tugged on my jeans. I chuckled as they are now barely below my butt.

"hold on, one second baby" I chuckled lightly and stepped back to pull off my jeans as Liam did the same.

"come on" I smirked pulling him by the hands towards the bed.

"God you look hot" he whispered while staring at me.

I blushed, "you look hot" I mumbled before pulling him close and kissing him softly. He pulled me close by the waist and I thread my fingers through his hair and tugged slightly.

He softly took my bottom lips in between his. I moaned into his mouth and pulled back just enough to whisper, "fuck me, now"