Damn

Liam's pov

I walked up to the bar at the club to see a gorgeous young girl standing there by herself. She was a little shorter than me even with heels on. She was all dolled up with make up and a slimming but slightly flowing black dress. Her hair was short and obviously naturally brown but dyed a bleach blonde.

"you are absolutely gorgeous" I said as she turned towards me.

"nice try" she said rolling her eyes.

"no, I'm serious. Well actually my name is Liam." I smirked hoping she'd laugh.

She turned and looked at me trying not to laugh. She failed miserably and let go of her boisterous laugh. It was so contagious I had to laugh along.

"okay, that was good" she smiled at me.

"I'm Niall" she smiled and held out her hand.

I shook it with a plastered on smile, "nice to meet you"

"I was being honest when I said that your gorgeous" I told her over the loud music.

"thank you" she smiled at the ground.

"well I don't lie" I shrugged and she simply nodded.

"hey....... you wanna dance?" she asked suddenly.

"sure!" I smiled brightly.

----quite a few drinks and songs later---

Niall's pov

"it's getting quite late Liam, you should head home" I said walking out of the club with him.

"come home with me please?" he pouted.

"oh no way Liam" I said shaking my head.

"aww come on. Please?!" he whined and I shook my head.

"can I at least kiss you please? please please please?" he pouted and whined as he started to lean into me.

I quickly backed up, "Liam no!"

"why not?" he whined holding me still by my waist.

"because" I said trying to loosen up his grip but failing.

"that's not an answer babe" he said kissing up my neck.

"okay fine, you want an answer? it's cause I'm not a biological girl" I said quickly and quietly.

"what?" he asked shocked and seemed to sober up a little at that.

"you heard me Liam" I said firmly.

"damn" he whispered and ducked his head down a little bit and kissed me. My hands instantly flew to his neck and pulled him closer. I moaned into his mouth and he pulled my body flush against his. I felt his tongue slip across my bottom lip and I let him in. I walked us closer to the curb and hailed a taxi with my one hand still focusing on our kiss.

We stumbled in and Liam told the driver his address and we were off. Soon enough we ended up at Liam's front door stumbling through it me tipsy and Liam half drunk.

To be continued...... dun dun dun!