Chapter 5

Josies POV

I enter dads office, I see dad sitting on his chair and i see lizzie sitting on one of the other chairs so i make my way to the chair and i sit down

"Josie how are you feeling, are you already completely healed?"

"No not yet but im almost."

"Why do you want us here?" Lizzie says quietly

"Right well i need Josie to tell me everything that happened while you were with the hunters and what they did and what they looked like." i shift my seat uncomfortably remembering how the hunter tortured us.

"Um okay, well when i got to the cabin where they had Raf and some other wolves, i saw the hunters injecting syringes into him so i used my magic to attack them and one of the wolves they had there attacked them giving me a chance to free raf." i explained to them

"But if you had a chance why didnt you guys come back sooner?" lizzie turned to me.

I took a deep sigh

"Because when i tried freeing him, the chains he had attached to his arms burned me and by that time i had already blacked out. When i woke up the hunter told me to give him the location of the school but i didnt say anything so he kept torturing us and he injected us with syringes that suppressed our abilities."

"What did he look like?" Dad questions

"He had dark brown eyes on one eye he had a big scar gashed across it with dark hair. His hair was long too."

"Is that it?"

"Yeah and he was saying about how i was like a rare witch from a coven called the Gemini coven, but he had also mentioned that i was a siphoner like my 'uncle.' "

Dads face suddenly goes white and he doesnt say anything.

"Uncle? But we dont have an uncle?" lizzie looks at dad

"He probably got mixed up with one of the wolves and you." he says blankly.

"Where was this cabin located?"

"Why do you want to know dad?" i get up from my seat

"Because i want to capture him and ask him a few questions."

Lizzie gets up "Can we help?"

"No, sorry you girls cant go with me."

"But dad it's dangerous for you, you cant go alone!" lizzie says

"Dont worry i wont be alone kaleb and mr williams will be going with me."

"Josie you need to go the nurses office so they can give you another patch to put over your wound."

"Ok dad"

Me and Lizzie both walk out Lizzie has her annoyed face "I swear one bad road trip and suddenly he doesn't trust us to go fight monsters with him." She walks away annoyed

I sigh.

I start making my way towards the nurses office, and to the desk where one of the nurses are seated.

"Hi i need to pick up some patches for my injury."

The nurse hands me a small box with my name on it

I can feel the blood from my wound soaking through the patch. "Thank you." I leave the nurses office and make my way to our room.

I start to limp on my way to our room, and my wound begins to hurt.

I finally get into our room and i set my things away and open the box. There are some patches, alcohol wipes and some advil.

I go infront of the mirror that's resting against the corner of the wall.