Chapter 2

Josies POV

I wake up to my alarm ringing loudly. "Ugh! Josie turn that shit off!" Lizzie yells out while throwing a pillow at me.

I turn the alarm off and I get up to put on a grey sweatshirt and some black leggings.

"Lizzie! do you know where the hairbrush is!"

I hear footsteps then Lizzie comes in the bathroom and hands me the hairbrush.

"Thanks."

"So how are you doing?"

"What do you mean?" I ask confused at where this is going.

"I may or may not have eavesdropped on your conversation with Satan last night." shes says hoping i wont get mad.

Of course she did.

"I'm fine liz don't worry about it okay." I say starting to get upset at remembering our conversation.

"Okay well can you at least tell me that person you had feelings for while being with Satan?"

I chuckle.

"Its not important Liz those feelings are long gone now." I reassure her.

"Girls you have to get going now." Our dad says.

"When did he come in?" Lizzie whispers, I shrug.

We leave the bathroom and hug dad "Now you girls be careful okay make sure to protect each other." He says tearing up.

"Don't worry dad we will be fine, we'll find Rafael and everything will go back to normal." Lizzie reassures him sounding a bit sad.

He kisses our heads and grabs our suitcase and leaves the room.

I grab her hand. "Liz don't worry we will find him." I tell her hoping that once we find him everything will be okay.

Once we get outside I notice Jed walking towards us.

"Guys kaleb isn't going to come with us, he is going to stay to help your dad with the school." Jed says

"But I'm coming too Rafaels my best friend. He would do the same for me." He explains

"Okay wolf get in." Lizzie says.

While we're all waiting in the van for Hope and Landon I notice Landon is yelling at her but i cant quite make out what he saying but she looks upset.

I wonder why?

But what I also notice is that Hope is still wearing my hoodie. She never changed out of it the only thing is she is wearing some black high wait shorts.

I look away once they stop arguing and begin walking towards the van.

I'm in the drivers seat, Penelope's in the passenger seat, Lizzie, MG, and Jed are in the seats behind us and Hope and Landon are in the back seats behind them.

Hope and landon aren't talking but Hope clearly seems upset.

We start driving Hope begins to do a locator spell.

"Damn it there's nothing." Hope groans out "Well try again." Landon says in a tone.

"Babe I can't right now doing this is making my head hurt." She exclaims.

"I don't care keep doing it." Landon says getting angry, she stays quiet.

What the hell since when does he talk to her like that.