🦋To distract you🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚:

"He was lying about something I know it!"

Kat exclaimed as he we looked through the restaurant's menu.

He had been holding it in all the way up till I told him to tell me what was bothering him.
Half of me thought he was pissed about the teasing but I guess not.

"Yeah I guess I did notice his off behavior when Mr. Aizawa and present Mic appeared. "

"Maybe he's dating Shinso but didn't want anyone to know. "

I suggested earning an angry look that quickly changed into a sad one from Kat.

I don't blame him though if I'm being honest the thought of him dating someone else doesn't make me happy either.....though I'm not sure why.

"Maybe he is.... that would explain the stuttering. "

"Ever since he was young he'd stutter when either he lied or was very nervous. "

Kat stated searching through his menu again.

"Are you ok? "

I mumbled gliding my hand across to his so I could hold it.

"Yeah! "
"Why wouldn't I be? "
"I told you I was getting over broccoli head, plus I love you. "

"Not him. "

"I know you do."
"But it's ok if your hurting-"

"Ei stop being so understanding! "
"It's frustrating! "

Kat yelled growling at me a tad bit.

"Pff right, would you like me to tell you, 'your not allowed to hang out with that Midoriya person anymore'! "

"Bla Bla I'm an insecure dick who want you all to myself? "

I teased earning a slight smile from him.

"See did that kill you? "

Kat teased back before looking up at the waitress that had been standing there for Lord knows how long.
Seriously when did she arrive??

~

𝙼𝚘𝚗𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚜-

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"Good morning Mido! "

Spoke an overly excited Kirishima.

"Good morning Kiri. "
"And to you as well Katsuki. "

Izuku greeted back finding his seat right between the two.

Both the blonde and red head notice how Shinso and Izuku walked in together but didn't speak to one another.
Which raised the question, if they were together how come they don't speak to one another when everyone else is around.

Kirishima decided not to mention his questions since it was Midoriya's own private business.
However his blonde boyfriend was not like that and he didn't care either.

"Oi Izuku, if you and Shinso are together how come y'all don't talk with each other or even hang out together in front of everyone? "

"Is it a secret relationship or something? "