🦋Your not weak!🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        𝙏𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙜𝙚𝙧 𝙬𝙖𝙧𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙜!!
       𝙏𝙖𝙡𝙠 𝙤𝙛 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙧𝙫𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬:

"There they are. "

The ash blonde grumbled, grabbing two glass bowls out of one of Aizawa's kitchen cabinets.

He had finally finished up his famous Miso soup and was now pouring the delicious liquid into two bowls.

~

After making a couple wrong turns and opening up a few doors that wasn't the greenette's room.
Bakugo finally found where it was and happily walked in waiting to hear praises till there weren't any.

The blonde opened his eyes quickly taking notice on the fact that both his boyfriend and crush was passed out, cuddling with one another and it was the most adorable scenery he had ever walked into before.

Quickly placing the two bowls of soups down and fetching out his phone as fast as he could for fear they'd wake up before he could take a good photo.

Katsuki snickered to himself once the photo was taken, obviously Ei, was the big spoon and had both his arms wrapped around Izuku's waist while his face was buried into Midoriya's head of curls.
While Izuku on the other hand had his freckled face buried into the red heads chest while one of his arm was held onto one of Kirishima's hands.

'Ooh I am soo showing this to Ei later. '

Bakugo quietly snickered to himself yet again as he set the picture as his home screen.

'And now to wake them up. '

"YO IDIOTS GET YOUR ASSES UP! "

"Mmh Kat stop yelling. "

Eijiro grumbled, pulling Midoriya closer if that was even possible.

"Tch, So you don't want my soup? "
"Cause I mean if that's the case th-"

Before Katsuki could finish his sentence, kirishima had already jumped up and grabbed one of the bowls out of his hand giving the blonde a playful wink in the process.

"Thanks Kat, it's smells delicious! "

"Tch, of course it does. "
"I made it. "

"Izuku you need to get up as well. "

Bakugo stated, in a lower voice making his way over to the greenette's bed.

*𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* "Mmh don't wanna."

Midoriya mumbled, snuggling into the warmth of his pillows and blankets.

"I don't give a shit if you don't wanna, you need to. "

"Now sit up. "

Katsuki ordered, finding a spot right next to Eijiro.

*𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* *𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* *𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑*

"I don't feel well, now *𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* leave me alone! "

Izuku yelled turning away from both of the teens.

"Well neeeerd the soup will help you. "
"So get your ass up. "

"Pretty please Mido? "

Kirishima added in.