🦋Ruff draft🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"SHOUTO!!"

"WE FOUND SOMETHING!"

Presented Mic announced, running into class 1A where a certain black hair teacher was at.
Yep even though one of his son's were missing he still had to go along with life like it was a normal day because that was his duty.

"You did!?"

Shouto and two certain boyfriend's yelled, running quickly after present mic who had ran off not giving anyone time to process, because he expected them to follow and that's exactly what all three of them did leaving the rest of class 1A confused since they had no idea that Midoriya was even missing.

~𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙~

"Are y'all gonna let me in on what's going on or are y'all just gonna keep chatting about stupid shit?!"

Aizawa scowled, he and thwo teen had been impatiently sitting at a table along with a bunch of other pro's, for almost 30mins yet everyone was talking about everything single thing other then what was important.

"Exactly, we don't give a shit about a baby falling down the staircase, we're here for Izuku! "

Bakugo barked, causing kirishima to have to pull him back down and formerly apologize.

"I'm sorry he didn't mean that, we just want to to hurry up with this meeting so Midoriya can come back safe and sound."

"Right... sorry about that. "
"Young Bakugo is correct we need to hurry along with this meeting so we can go save young midoriya. "

Almight added, he and hound dog we're the ones standing up front along with Nezu who was sitting on Almight's shoulder.

"Exactly, I formally apologize for taking so lon-"

"Look you rat I don't give a shit, just hurry up. "

Katsuki barked yet again.
He, like his teacher and boyfriend hadn't slept since Izuku's disappearance and he was like a ticking time bomb.

"Kat!"

Eijiro scolded, lightly hitting his boyfriend's shoulder before turning his attention to there hopefully still principle.
At this rate he would be surprised if they got Exspelled for Kat's attitude.

"I'm sorry Mr. Nezu please continue. "

"It's quite alright now as I was saying... "

"You need to calm down Katsuki. "

Kirishima whispered, trying best to stay calm but still get his point across.

"Tch, this is taking fucking forever, it's been four days. "
"What if he-"

"He's not, he's ok. "
"And we'll get him back ok baby?"

Eijiro consoled, grabbing a hold of the blonde's hand and squeezing tightly.

"Hound dog will you like to explain what you over heard? "

Nezu asked, everyone's attention now on the said pro.

"I was walking back from the ramen shop, and I heard some orange hair dude talk about how he was needing money and if whoever he was on the phone helped him out he could do whatever he wanted with the boy-"

"Ok.... But how do you know this boy is Izuku??"

Asked a random police officer.

"If you had given him a damn minute he would of explained."