🦋Kill ya with love🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐯𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"So your going to therapy? "

Izuku concluded after Kirishima and Bakugo finished tell him everything he said.

"Yep..... and before you ask it's going good. "

"He said even though he did throw a shoe at his therapist earlier. "

Eijiro laughed exposing his and now Izuku's boyfriend.

"Pfft Kacchan! "

"Ei why would you snitch on me!! "

"Hahaha because I think it's funny. "

Izuku found himself smiling at his two official boyfriends.
For once in quite some time he actually found himself feeling semi happy, and could actually see his future going well.

"Y'all are adorable. "

Izuku laughed out, making the two stopped 'arguing' and look at their freckles boyfriend.

"Tch, whatever. "

"Awww thanks Mido! "

~~~~

𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"Are you gonna be ok? "

Hizashi asked Izuku once Aizawa parked
the car.

"Maybe..... I don't know. "
"Suki told me it was hard to open up at first and he's had good and bad days.... but I wanna try. "

"Kiri told me Kacchan seeing a therapist helped him a lot especially this one sooo I guess only time with tell. "

Izuku stated, take a huge breath afterwards.

"Alright then we'll pick you up in an hour and then we can go get your favorite food! "

Hizashi exclaimed.

"Ok, I'll see y'all later. "

And with that Izuku leaped out of the car and went inside the tall building.

~~~
𝙰𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙

"So how did your therapy session go?"

Kirishima asked, he wasn't sure if Izuku wanted to talk about it or not so him and Kat wasn't bringing the subject up but since it's been almost a week he figure he'd just ask and see what happens.

The freckles boy looked up from his cereal bowl, with a semi shocked look.
He hasn't expected to be asked that.
At first he did but since it had been almost a week he figured they just didn't want overstep.

"Oh uhm good I guess? "

"He's seems pretty nice and he doesn't push me into speaking about certain subjects."

"Yeah he's pretty good at not digging in. "

Bakugo grumbled.

"But then again he's mentioned middle school almost everyday. "

Katsuki added.

"Pff maybe because you need to talk about it. "

Kirishima laughed out at the blondes pouty lip.

"Tch, whatever. "
"I'm completely over middle school, Zuku had forgiven me so-".

" Oh please Suki, you found me laying on top of the school roof a couple days ago and yelled at me for the test of lunch period. "

Izuku countered.

"Because you were to close to the dam edge!"

Bakugo whispered yelled.

He's figure out that yelling around Izuku rather it be at him or not comes a worst reaction then before.
Before he would of flinched a little but realized it wasn't directed at him now his mind completely shut down and he tries to find an enclose place to hide at.

"Oh please I was closed to the middle then edge, you got scared that I was gonna..... "

He paused his sentence, he was trying to make a point but he didn't want to cause that point to hurt katsuki.

"Alright so what's your fucking point? "

"You need to talk about it, yes I've forgiven you but you haven't. "

"All we're trying to say is at least try ok?"

The blonde looked off at the side for a second, he knew both if them had good intentions and getting mad at them would equal no cuddles later because he'll have to still be mad.

"Look I promise I'll eventually get around to talking about it ok? "

"Does that make you two happy??! "

Both the red head and greenette looked at one another with the same delvish smirk.
All three of their bowls were empty so they didn't have to worry about a mess, so with one swift of a nod they both tackled Katsuki and hugged the the life out of him.
Planting kisses all over his face as well.

"Alright you fuckers get off me!!"

Katsuki whispered yelled.

"Pfff never!! "

Izuku exclaimed.

"Your getting tackled with our love end of story! "

Eijiro declared.

That's the thing for these three they had no idea what their future had in stored for them.
But they knew they'd get through it together.
After all they already been through so much so they knew no matter what happened they'll survive it with one another.

The end.