🦋Date me🦋

🔮 how y'all doing lol?
🔮Also none of the art belongs to me!!! Idk if I said that already but I just wanted to make sure y'all know lol.

𝙺𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗:

Shittyhair had text me to come to his room and that he wanted to talk to me about something.
I know exactly what it is though he's gonna ask me out duuhhh!!
I mean he obviously likes me and I have a weak spot for him to but I'd never amit that in front of anyone but him!

I walked up to shittyhair's door and knocked on it yelling,

"hey will ya open up already, before I fucking leave".

A few seconds later I heard a bunch of rustling and a click on his door then his bright ass red hair start sticking out as he opens his door but what I see in front me made me want to drool.
He looked so damn 𝘩𝘰𝘵.

Karishima:

I worked all week trying to figure out the perfect plan on asking bakubro out sadly though I was failing at trying to come up with stuff.
Luckily Mina offered to help she had looked at all my plans in my notebook one day while we were hanging out.
(More like she stole it and started reading it)
and so I had to tell her.
I was so darn nervous I wanted everything to be perfect for
𝘔𝘺 𝘣𝘢𝘬𝘶𝘨𝘰.

3𝚛𝚍 𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝚟𝚒𝚎𝚠:

The Ash blonde was practically drooling st the sight of the sarky tooth red head.
He was wearing a nice black tuxedo with a red rose in his front pocket.
He quickly led the blonde into his room so he could see the rest of his surprise date.

There were rose petals all on the ground and the smell of vanilla candles lit all around his room.
In the middle of his room there was a small table with two chairs, On the table there were two plates with pizza and soda as drinks.
The ash blond was stunned, he never expected the red head to me a romantic person.

𝙺𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗:

"So do you like it?"

Shitty hair asked me.

Of course I like it, it was so wonderful and the smell mixed with vanilla and rose pedals made it seem so.......peaceful.

"I hope you don't expect me to watch some damn romantic movie with ya".

I stated looking at shittyhair .

Shittyhair let out a laugh before speaking up,

"Na that's not manly at all"

"Oh?*
"But this is?"

I asked sarcasticly.

"I'm fine with being less manly if it involves you".

He said grabbing my hand and kissing it

My whole face went beet red.

"Hey now I haven't even said I liked you so don't be trying to get me into bed with you already you damn shittyhair!!"

I half yelled.

Shittyhair chuckled before speaking yet again,

"Well do you?"

He had so much hope I'm his beautiful ruby eye eyes.

"Well I-"
"Mayyyybbeee"
"Ok fine, I'm only saying this once so listen up".

" Yes I find you slightly less annoying then everyone else and yes that might be because I like you as more the a frie-"

Before I could saying anything else shitty hair grabbed me by my T-shirt and kissed me, fighting for dominates for a few minutes he eventually won.
But right when things were about to get good we heard some sorta noise.
Causing the both of us to stop kissing and looked at the door way.
Me being slightly pissed that we had to stop I yelled,

"Alright who ever is there better leave and not tell anyone about this or I'll explode your ass to next year!!!! "

Then I quickly slammed the door shut and looked at shitty hair who was a blushing mess.
I starred at his blushing face before speaking again.

"Now where were we?