🦋Let the games begin🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬:

"You know this is your second time yelling and running away from Mido. "

"He might start taking it personal if you keep it up. "

Eijiro try to joke.

He ended up finding Bakugo in the boys bathroom, growling at the floor.
For Lord know what reason.

"Tch, he's never gonna love me. "

Katsuki blurted out, after the red head slid down one of the stalls door and planted his butt right next to him.

"Who Mido? "

"Don't say that, he did once before it could happen again! "

Kirishima exclaimed, grabbing ahold of his boyfriends hand in a comforting manner.

"Tsk, you don't get it Ei. "

"He had the hanahaki disease and then he had the surgery which means there's a very low chance of him falling for the same person twice. "

Bakugo hissed out, he felt like crying but he refused to do it in a bathroom where anyone could come in.

"Oh."
"Well.... how low is that chance? "

The red head asked, he could tell his boyfriend was hurting but he didn't know how to fix it.

"Pretty damn low. "
"Like a 2% chance, maybe lower. "

"If that 2% chance happens to work out then the one who had the surgery will receive all their memories back plus their feelings. "

Bakugo explained.
He had done all the research he could once he found out Midoriya had the disease, he secretly hoped there was some other way besides the two he knew that could help the greenette.
Sadly there wasn't.
Or so he believed.

"Mmh then I guess you'll just need to Katsuki it up and flirt with him. "
"Kinda like you did and still do with me! "

Ei suggested feeling kinda excited over the idea.

"W-Wha-"

"Yeah! "
"In fact we both could! "
"We both can tease him and flirt with him, show him how we'd treat him if we were all a couple, errr a truple! "

Ei planned, getting extremely exhilarated which cause the blonde to become some what excited as well, before bringing up an excellent question.

"Wait so.... if we manage to get Izuku to fall for us both, then all three of will be together? "
"And your alright with that? "

"Heck yeah I am! "
"It'll be such a manly relationship!! "

"Now come on! "
"We need to go take care of out future boyfriend!! "

Eijiro yelled, picking the blonde up princess style and zooming straight out of the bathroom.

𝙈𝙞𝙙𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙮𝙖:

"EI LET GO OF ME!! "

I heard Katsuki yell before both of them burst through RG's office.

Kiri had a wild smile plastered on his face, while Katsuki was hitting him over and over again on the back of his head.

"Pfff."

*𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* *𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑*

Mmh crap.
Maybe laughing isn't the best idea.

"You ok nerd? "

Katsuki asked, halting all his movements the same with Kiri.

"Oh... uh yeah I'm all good. "

I gleamed trying my best to put on a smile.
I really need to quite worrying others.

"Tch, now be honest. "

Katsuki ordered, rolling out of Kirishima's arms and landing on the tile floor with a *bang*.

"OH MY GOD! "
"ARE YOU ALRIGHT!? "

Both me and Kiri yelled, but when I tried to swing my legs off the bed, katsuki yelled

"Don't you dare get out of bed dipshit! "

"Aack! "
*𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* *𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* *𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑*

"You ok baby? "

Kiri asked, helping Katsuki up in the process.

"Yeah I'm fine. "
"Yeah I'm fine. "

Both me and Katsuki answered, causing Kiri's neck to snap in my direction.

Why did I answer!!??
What's wrong with me!!?
Of course he meant his boyfriend!!

"W-What? "

Kiri stuttered out his face becoming a light shade of red.

"I-I am so sorry! "
"A couple days ago you called me sweety and so it just kinda came out since I was coughing and all. "
"Please forgive me!! "

I exclaimed bowing slightly, mainly because I didn't want them to see how red I had gotten.

3𝙧𝙙 𝙥𝙚𝙧𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙑𝙞𝙚𝙬:

The couple eyed each other having the same thought.

'This is where the teasing/flirting can began'

"Aww Mido you looks so adorable being all embarrassed~"

Eijiro cooed as both the blonde and red head walked closer to the freckled flustered boy.

"E-Embarrassed??! "

"I'm not- I mean.... it's just-"

"Arrrr! "

Midoriya growled feeling even more embarrassed.

*𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* 𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑*

"Crap sorry Mido. "

Eijiro quickly apologized sitting down next the the feverish boy.

"I-It's fine. "
"I think I just need to get some rest. "

Izuku mumbled getting ready to lay back down but sadly Bakugo stopped him.

"Nope."
"Not in here your not."

"That damn caterpillar ordered us to take you hope and help you rest. "

"And considering he will find out if we do that or not I'm not taking chances with dealing with an angry teach. "

"Understand?! "

"Oh that's not necessar-"

"Shut your trap nerd. "

"Throw on your shoes, and I'll go call us an Uber. "

And with that the blonde walked out, giving both of the boys a playful wink.

"Mmh I guess *𝙲𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑* I don't have a choice."

Midoriya laughed out.

"Yep that's Kat for you. "
"Once he sets his mind something there's no changing it. "

Kirishima giggled, a soft smile appearing on his face.

"Now! "
"You should put on your shoes like he said before he gets back. "

"Right! "