🦋SR🦋

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

𝟑𝐫𝐝 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰:

"Arrr where the fuck is this shithead!"

Hisashi yelled, throwing a beer bottle at the wall just above a certain freckled boy.
Though he didn't even have the energy to flinch, he just laid there silently begging for some miracle.

After his last memory had returned he decided he needed to live through all of this long enough so he could apologize to both Katsuki and Eijiro, after that he didn't really care what happens to him.

"If he chickens out I swear to God!"

Hisashi yelled, stepping closer and closer to Izuku.

Midoriya couldn't exactly see much, due to both his eyes swelling from infections and bruises, but he could smell the whiskey from his unfortunately father's breath.

"Why do you think he's late? "

The black hair men asked calmly almost to calm.

Izuku knew he could either answer and get his ass beat for talking, or ignore the question and get his ass beaten for ignoring him.

It was honestly a lose lose situation.

"Maybe he went to go get money?"

Midoriya answered, trying his hardest to not stutter.
His constant mumbling and stutter always got him trouble.

"Tch, who said you could fucking talk? "

Hisashi cursed out, grabbing ahold of the boy's green locks.

Izuku hissed in pain earning him a blow in the stomach.

"Shut the hell up! "
"You useless fuck!!

*𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*
*𝙺𝚗𝚘𝚌𝚔*

𝙰 𝚕𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚕𝚎 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔~

𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨:

" So you want me to wear this?"

I snarled, as the fucking caterpillar held out clothes that pimps would wear.

"Yes Bakugo. "
"Since no one knows what SR actually looks like, just the fact that he has a horrible attitude, you are the perfect person to fit the bill. "

Nezu exclaimed with a proud smile on his face, like he hadn't just insulted one of his students.
He was sitting on Aizawa's shoulder, while everyone else stood around ground beta I'm the middle of the night.

"Well if this is gonna lead us to Izuku. "

"Then let's hurry along. "

Katsuki declared already taking his clothes off not give two shits that people were around.
He was to much in a rush.

~𝚕𝚒𝚕 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚔𝚒𝚙~

"You ready young Bakugo? "

Almight asked the blonde who was pumping with adrenaline.

"Yeah, yeah the plan is I hand over this fake ass money to that bastard and the he hands me Izuku. "

"I make a run for it, and then y'all do the rest. "

"What I don't understand is why the fuck we can't just storm in there. "

Bakugo whispered yelled.
They had to keep their voice as low as possible since they were hiding behind Hisashi's hiding place.

"Because then he can hold Izuku hostage and threaten to kill him which I don't have any doubt in my mind that he wouldn't kill him in an instant. "

"So it's best the Izuku is away from him. "

Aizawa explained, annoyed with the fact he had to say all that considering their in a the middle of a rescue.

"Tsk, whatever give me the money Ei. "

"Please be careful Kat. "
"Don't say or do anything that could give your cover away no matter what Mido's condition is."
"I need both of you back safe and sound. "

Kirishima stated, trying not to get to emotional.

"Don't worry Ei, I got this. "
"And so do you. "

𝙴𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚑𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔

*Knock*
*knock*

"Give me one he of a sec-"

"Oh? "
"Are you-"

"SR yes. "

"Now hurry up I wanna see my product in person before I pay for him. "

Bakugo cringed at his words, but it was all part of the act.