Untitled Part 31

Please, God. Tell me I just heard her correctly!

I pulled away and stared at Kia for a moment. I have waited for this day for months. Long, agonizing days of wanting her are finally over.

"You're positive?" I asked surprised.

"I mean, unless you have to go to an interview soon." She said nervously.

"No. Nothing until the morning. I'm just making sure-" Kia stopped my rambling by kissing me hard.

Well, that certainly answers that for me.

Unable to wait any longer, I picked her up and ran to the bedroom with her. Kia giggled as I laid her back on the bed.

My shirt is already off as I hovered over her. Kia kissed down my chest. I panted, holding her closer to me. Stop rushing this, Brian. Slow down for fucksake.

"Can I take this off?" I asked about her shirt. She nodded.

I carefully pulled her shirt over her head. My mouth roamed over her chest. Her intoxicating perfume filled my head. I love how she smells. I can never get enough of it.

I kissed over her stomach, listening to her pant. Her nails barely ran over my back. I shivered, groaning at her touch. I moved back to her lips to kiss her again. Kia undid my belt. Oh thank god!

Kia moved her hand inside of my boxers. When her hand wrapped around me, I let out the loudest moan of my life. For months I've been dying for her to touch me. Nothing has ever felt so good.

"Oh God, baby." I moaned when she started stroking me.

I couldn't move as she continued on. All I can hear is my own moans filling the bedroom. I know that if she keeps at this, I'm gonna be done before we have the chance to start. Carefully, I pulled her hand away.

"Can I take these off?" I asked about her pants.

She grinned, nodding at me. I took her pants off, leaving her in just her underwear. I removed my pants, leaving me only in my boxers.

My hand slid down her waist, stopping at the top of her underwear. I slid my hand down, groaning when I felt how wet She was for me.

"Oh shit." Kia moaned, arching under my hand.

I grinned, kissing along her neck. I moved my fingers faster on her. I listened as she moaned louder and louder.

"I want you, baby." I whispered in her ear.

"Can I have you?" I whispered, kissing her lips.

She nodded at me. I moved my hand away from her. I grabbed a condom out of my wallet on the nightstand. I slid her underwear and bra off of her.

"Kia, you're gorgeous." I whispered, looking down at her.

She grinned at me nervously.

"Talk to me. Do you want to stop?" I asked.

"No. I'm...I'm just nervous." She whispered.

Shit, that's right. It's been a very long time for her. Hell, it's been a long time for me too. I'm slightly nervous as well.

"We don't have to do this. It's ok to be nervous too." I told her.

"I'm ok. Just nervous." She whispered.

I nodded at her. I slid out of my boxers and put the condom on. I leaned down and kissed her gently. She nodded at me. I very slowly pressed into her just a little. Her hand came up to my chest.