Untitled Part 38

"Time out, princess!" Dan yelled as I headed to the door with my bags.

I paused, wiping my eyes. I turned to face Dan, Zack and Jimmy. All of them are rather confused, and I don't blame them.

"Where the hell are you going? And what the hell was Brian talking about upstairs?" Zack asked me.

Taking a deep breath, I babbled out all of the conversation that Brian and I just had, then told them about him passing out. The three of them looked even more confused by the time I was done.

"Kia, I don't know what is going on, but, they didn't catch Carlos. We also aren't changing anything with the video. I'm not trying to defend Brian, but, something is really wrong." Jimmy said, racing up the stairs.

"Is that Matt outside? Is he...is he passed out in his boxers on the lawn?" Zack asked, squinting to look outside.

Dan threw the door open and walked out. A few minutes later, he came through the door with Matt in only his boxers, as well as half dragging him.

"I swear to fuck, you assholes better not be doing drugs again!" Dan yelled out, shoving Matt onto the couch.

Matt groaned, then rambled something off that didn't make any sense at all. Jimmy came back downstairs and shook his head.

A loud pounding on the front door made me jump a little. Zack opened the door, but didn't get a greeting out. He was shoved aside by the Berry twins and Alaina.

And Alaina is pissed! Her face is red, and she is rambling off Spanish words so fast that even I can't understand her.

"Where is that asshole!" Alaina yelled.

"I'm assuming you mean your almost naked papi that is on the couch." Zack snickered, getting a glare from her.

"Dude, where the fuck did Matt go after him and Brian left the studio?" Jason asked us.

"No idea, why?" Dan asked.

"I don't care where they went! That asshole ever calls me a whore again, I'll rip his balls off and shove them down his throat!" Alaina yelled.

"Wait, what?" I asked.

Matt and Alaina adore each other. Matt has never even been irritated with Alaina. They bicker a little, but it's never anything mean. This doesn't sound like Matt at all. Which makes me wonder what the hell happened tonight.

"Oh yeah. Fucker calls me and starts saying what a whore I was! Then telling me to stop spending his money. Chica, I've never let Matt pay for anything when we go out!" Alaina yelled and cried to me.

"I know that." I said hugging her.

"Guys, they need the hospital. What if they were drugged or got a hold of some bad shit?" Matt Berry asked.

"What if they're really just a couple of assholes?" I growled out.

"I mean, they are. But, this is different. Brian was just telling me today that he planned on making everything up to you. He wouldn't do this instead, know what I mean?" Jimmy asked me.

We were cut off by the sounds of Matt throwing up over the side of the couch. Alright. Maybe I can go with the theory of drugs are in their system. Maybe the hospital isn't such a bad idea.

Matt groaned, getting off of the couch. We all stared as this large man stood up, staring at us confused. Sweat is literally pouring off of his chest and head.

"Oh my god! Get Brian and get them in the car!" I yelled at the guys.

Ten minutes later, we had them piled into the cars. Three cars sped towards the hospital. While we were driving, I dug through the pants pocket of Brian's jeans and found his cellphone. I dialed his dad.