6. BLACK & RED

/~*~\\ 6 //~*~\

/~*~\\BLACK & RED//~*~\

After the last meeting with the wolves, Jisung was afraid to put his foot into the forest. It's been almost a month since that day and every time he caught himself thinking about the black beast, four predators baring their canines, who counted on an easy prey, appears before his eyes.

Slowly, he started to accept the lack of this weird, unwanted but in the same time the inside-desired feeling of being observed. He has never told Seungmin what's happened, but day after that, Kim was behaving the same way as he did the first time Jisung went to Yellow Wood.

He wasn't leaving his side and was extremely touchy, and as soon as someone teased the chocolate-haired, he had a murder in his eyes and sometimes Jisung even prayed for his friend to not kill anyone for real.

Although that day he wasn't in the mood to hang out or even talk to a hyperactive boy with honey-brown hair, because of this, when he hugged him goodbye outside his house, he let out a breathy sigh and didn't even wait for Seungmin to disappear behind the door. He just turned and walked toward his warm, little place.

Suddenly he slowed his pace and his heart started to beat harder in an undefined way. His eyes crossed with deep emerald green in the shadow of the forest. He felt the fear that accompanied him some time ago during each return home, but also the excitement piercing every cell in his body. The pupils gleamed with relief. He is alive... He couldn't control it, his thoughts and warnings sent by the brain were completely ignored, and the steps became chaotic. As if all his common sense was covered by heavy fog and left only an impulse. Stupid and mindless impulse.

What is he doing? Is he... No, no, no. Chan is gonna kill me. Minho felt the panic built in him on thinking what would Chan say, when he'd found out that Lee came here again and observed the boy without being all healed. What's worse, Jisung was coming his way in a quite fast footsteps.

He should back away. Run and don't let himself be spotted in the first place, but that was stronger than him. His wolf told him to stay as close to Jisung as possible. He was drawn to the eighteen-year-old and made him want to protect that fragile boy at all cost.

That's why he couldn't just get past him at the clearing. If he did so, he would have a better chance of escaping and would probably get shot one bullet less, but his instinct would not accept disobedience.

Jisung instantly found himself five meters in front of the wolf, which instinctively bent his legs and bared his teeth with his head low on the ground. He did not snarl or circled the boy, he just stood slightly distrustful, the fear of the younger had a slightly negative effect on him.

- Y-You won't eat me ... R-right? - Jisung's voice was barely audible, probably another man would not even have heard it from such a distance. Lee was grateful for his good hearing so that he could slowly repair his posture. He raised his head and stood on his straight legs, staring at Han's shaking pupils. He thought he saw the outline of tears in them. The boy's terrified expression pierced his heart with millions of needles. He wanted to run up and nudge him several times to ensure that he was okay, rub his side against him to show that he is safe, lick him - Please don't kill me...

Minho couldn't stand the sight of appalled Jisung. As a beta, he felt the inner need to soothe his nerves, make sure he felt his best. He couldn't bear with watching him experience a breakdown because of him.