59. NO SWEETS, PT.1

/~*~\\ 59 //~*~\

/~*~\\ NO SWEETS //~*~\

PT.1

- San - a heavy whisper went straight to San's ears, whose shoulders were going chaotically up and down, his head hung limp, his knees were pressed against his torso and embraced by trembling arms, as if he was trying to curl into the smallest ball, curl up and roll somewhere where no one would find him.

Seungmin sat uncertainly next to the shaky beta, giving him a look full of guilt.

Hot tears rolled down San's reddened face as blurry pupils stared patiently at a shadowy pebble a few centimetres in front of him.

The sun's rays illuminated the back of the mountain, which contained a small cave, cutting themselves off from the wolves as if they did not want their mood to improve with the help of the bright warmth falling on their weary backs, bearing many unspeakable fears and sorrows.

- He wanted me to give his apology to you, but... I'm the only one who should be apologizing... I'm sorry, San...

- It... It hurts – his voice was hoarse and breaking every now and then, showing how much pain was hiding in his chest. He didn't want to confide to him, but he had a feeling his body would explode if he didn't let it out. As if all the words seeking release to the light of day wanted to break free and put their weight on any other person than San, who was choking with tears, suffocated by his own lungs refusing to cooperate. - I love him, and I have to hear someone else make him... S-Seungmin, you don't even feel anything for him!

- He's my friend –

- Friends don't fuck! – San immediately rose to his feet, his eyes glowing with emerald green that overpowered even his hair, contrasting tastelessly with the reddened whites, and anger mingled in the pupils with sadness as fists clenched on the collar of the alpha.

Seungmin closed his eyelids slightly, wishing he had bitten his tongue in time.

He perfectly understood the elder's accusations, and yet he could not spare himself from unnecessarily angering his former friend, as if someone was pulling the strings from above, opening his mouth and voicing the words, like a skilful ventriloquist who loves to wallow in the ruins of once impeccable relationships.

- San, Min... - all attention shifted to the little omega, shuffling his foot against the floor and holding his own wrist in nervousness. His head held low in embarrassment that had overwhelmed his body, seeming too heavy to be lifted in order for him to meet their eyes.

They could both sense how much he blamed himself for everything.

The intense, sweet smell, at times strong enough to squeeze their stomachs painfully, suddenly pulled the taste buds with all its might, inciting the retreat of recently eaten food into the esophagus.

- M-Maybe it's stupid, but... I hate seeing you fight and... You've always been best friends, it was San who introduced me to you, Min, that's why... It just hurts to see you two argue, especially since it's all my fault...

- Youngie, that was your wolf, not you. It was Seungmin who couldn't control himself - San growled, vibrations radiating from the depths of his chest, sending a blood-curdling shiver down Seungmin's spine, who lowered his head at an express pace to hide his conscience biting his heels overwhelmingly because of his weak will.

Choi was one hundred percent right. If only he could control himself, if he had spent more time training his instincts, it would never have got to where they were now.

- San, please... - Wooyoung grabbed San's wrists, staring deeply into his anger-covered, dark pupils with glazed eyes.

Jung was so restless that his sweet smell was becoming too overwhelming, and both Choi's beta and Kim's alpha trembled inside at the thought that their omega was being torn from the inside by a rush of emotion, and they were the cause of this tragedy straight out of the ancient drama.

No partner would proud of themselves for making their significant other (whether by chance or by choice) cry and feel guilty.

Just looking at the pain in Wooyoung's eyes squeezed Seungmin's heavy heart, adding extra tones to it, pulling him deeper and deeper, and it was only a matter of time until he was able to touch the muddy bottom of his distressed mind with his feet.

– T-There's enough of me for both of you... If you just stop arguing, and make it like it used to be, then... You can share, I don't care. The three of us can do it, if it is to help, just please... P-please don't argue anymore... - Seungmin and San widened their eyes in astonishment, hearing the absurdity rolling unstably from Jung's tongue, his gaze locked on the blades of pale green grass piercing through the crack in the muddy gray rock, as if the tiny plant could bring them the answers and the bit of comfort they all needed right now.

Their mouths opened, opening and closing slightly, but no words saw the light of day.

Wooyoung's desperation to mend their relationship pushed him to do something so uncomfortable for him.

He did not hide that a relationship between more than two people was something he did not understand, but he was ready to take the challenge, if only that could make everything between San and Seungmin be as it was in the old days, and this hurt their precious pride, like shards of glass shot from a cannon straight into them.

- I'm sorry – Seungmin whispered, barely audible, fearing that raising his voice even a little will irritate the green-haired man to the limit and put the last brick on the thick wall that had been built between them in such a short time.

Gently pulling San's hands off him, he turned on his heel, biting his quivering like a jelly lip, and walked away, wiping away the single tears, which managed to squeeze in between his clenched eyelids, with his forearm without looking back.

He would not have endured another hateful glance from the person who made up his whole world, until everything was destroyed by the full moon and by some unaware boy at that time.

Maybe if his situation wasn't so much like Minho's, he would have been able to accept Wooyoung's proposal and in time they would have learned to live together like Changbin, Hyunjin, Jeongin and Felix. After all, they were the best examples that it was possible.

Unfortunately, the moon goddess was taking too much pleasure in playing with the fate of the poor red-haired alpha.

~*~

Hi, Splendid Comrades!

How we doin'?

I'm quite busy with uni work lately, and by quite I mean I'm literally screwed. There's so much stuff I have to get done before the 17th of December, it's mental.

I literally booked the studio in our uni to reamp bass for one of the projects for 3 hours, and then I booked the studio for another day for the whole day, so I can record my vocals for two other projects in one go before I'll have to go back to Poland. 

I'm kinda done with it ngl, and I have a coding exam right before my flight as well, not to mention I'm totally behind with everything if it comes to coding. I just don't get programming, and my teacher isn't helping by saying "You have to think like a computer. Think in zeros and ones" like what in the world is that supposed to mean?

Anyway, I hope you're doing alright, and if you need anyone to talk to just message me :3

Remember to drink a lot of water and eat something today!

BYe~