61. COME WITH ME

/~*~\\ 61 //~*~\

/~*~\\ COME WITH ME //~*~\

Minho sighed loudly, deflating the excess air he had drawn into his lungs, wincing slightly as the skin burned where the wound was, as if trying to open again.

Ever since he rose from the couch, with Seonghwa and Hwanwoong's permission, there was always someone with him, lest he accidentally do anything that would worsen his condition. It was not an order from above, but a concern from his tiny family.

Chan shared this responsibility among their small group, and each one of them spent time with Minho during meals according to a schedule.

Lee felt terrible about it. As if he was just a nuisance. A pup who couldn't care for itself, who caused only problems.

Did his own pack really have to treat him that way? He wasn't their unruly wounded pet, which you had to keep an eye on twenty-four by seven to keep him from doing anything stupid or running away from the yard like a regular dog.

Disappointment and resentment stung his fragile wolf, which had become weak in recent times.

He felt the pain more intensely than usual, he was getting tired faster, which made him feel like he was becoming an issue that they would like to get rid of.

Just like at that moment when a warm little hand slid lazily over his furry neck and a soft murmur of discomfort vibrated hard in his chest.

The sympathy in the strong scent of lemons was turning his intestines inside out, silently agreeing with his mind to free himself of the young omega, supposedly trying to give him a little relief.

Felix wanted to do something good by producing calming pheromones, but Minho found it an awful gesture of pity for his miserable persona.

He still felt the pain when moving, but with each passing day it became more and more bearable and the only thing that irritated him was the inability to shift to a human form, although his distressed mind was a greater pain for him.

He refused to eat with everyone else in the room, feeling weird, like the previously mentioned dog. As if he was the target of literally everyone gathered.

He felt hemmed in despite being among his own people. He didn't want every pair of eyes to stick to his black fur, piercing it to the core of his bones with uncertainty and embarrassment as he dipped his jaws into a bowl somewhere on the floor in the corner of the room.

His pride would eat him inside out if he had agreed to such a great humiliation.

He preferred to wait until Yeosang, Felix, or any other of his friend onays would take pity on him and bring him his portion to his room or garden, where he could mourn his bad luck in peace under the supervision of his invisible friend, laughing at his misfortunes whenever he was alone.

He preferred to plunge into the black abyss of his darkest thoughts than to show himself in the eyes of the pack.

He became a pathetic coward...

A sudden slap on his thigh sent a shiver down his entire leg as Felix became irritated by his constant sighs.

The blonde was lying across, making a pillow out of his belly and silently staring at the sky with a radiant smile on his lips. His fingertips kept tapping a slow rhythm slightly below his diaphragm, as if he had displaced the fact that he was just trying to console the gloomy beta from his mind.