74.1. FULL MOON

/~*~\\ 74 //~*~\

/~*~\\ FULL MOON!!! //~*~\

The first few days of the cycle weren't usually that hard for Minho. His senses were raging, and he could barely keep them in check, and the intensified scents of all the other onays surrounding him made his task more difficult, knocking him out of a relatively stable state.

Usually, he would go scouting, observing the situation on the outskirts of the territory, or he would study the wild flora and fauna of Yellow Wood, wanting to take his mind off everything that was going on in the cave when his instincts became too overwhelming, and he sensed he couldn't handle the pressure while giving way to his beta, who, once it took control, would probably vent the frustration accumulated over the days, and the fact that he was probably the only one who didn't have his other half to help him in an overwhelming moment was even more... Overwhelming.

Minho was reading a book lying on his bed to distract himself from the moans from behind the wall, which he was not very good at, and he scanned the same paragraph over and over again for a good fifteen minutes, unable to focus on the letters swimming in his eyes.

The beta still couldn't understand Yunho and Jongho's arrangement. They were friends and roommates, although they allowed their wolves a bit of fun every full moon.

All in all, he shouldn't be too surprised. Their instincts were stronger than them, and they often did things that later made no sense to even mention for the sake of both sides. They were forgetting it and lived as if nothing ever happened.

Just like Seungmin helping Wooyoung.

A loud sigh left his lips as the book suddenly disappeared from his hands, and the heavy weight pressed his body against the soft mattress. Yeosang put the item back on the night stand, straddling Minho on his hips, his misty eyes fixed on the green ones of the beta.

- Y-Yeosang, what are you-

- Shut up - the golden glow enveloped the omega's blue irises as he vigorously kissed at the mouth of the panicked beta, not even giving him a moment to react.

Minho tried to push him away gently, being careful of his stomach, but his desperation gave him strength, and he didn't even realize when the pink haired man pinned his hands above his head to the pillow, biting his bottom lip.

Maybe he'd be more assertive if his wolf wasn't nipping at him from the inside out, whispering words of encouragement right into his ear like an angry little devil on his shoulder.

- Y-Yeo... Sto-stop it – Minho panted, barely resisting his other side. His eyes kept going from a matted green to a shimmering, bright, glowing with secret desire that deep down expected only one person, although inside he was willing to settle for any touch as his legs tried to throw off the ballast somehow, unfortunately to no avail, leaving him little to no choice - Yeosang, stop!

- I don't care about your Jisung, Minho, just like you don't give a shit about me. Just fuck me, because I can't stand it anymore - Yeosang growled, aggressively grabbing the beta's member covered with a thin material of gray tracksuits, which made him growl throatily, clenching his fists as a pleasant tingling spread through his body.

Kang wasn't like the quiet omega Minho always had a kind of adoration for, completely innocent, like he was his little brother he had to take care of and wouldn't let a hair fall from his pink mane.

It was as if another person had entered him. A person thirsty for touch and attention. Yeosang needed to vent his frustration, and given his condition, he was much more determined and willing than he would have been without his miniature self inside.

- Please.

- Yeo-Mghm - Minho growled as the older man moved his hips vigorously, rubbing against his cock with a soft moan on his lips.

Maybe he'd regret it later, but he was well aware that his inner beta needed to leave his cage once in a while, and the strong smell of slick already flowing down the inside of the omega's thighs was driving his wolf crazy, intoxicating all senses with its sweetness.

After all, they could behave like Yunho and Jongho. Calm the pressing desires and forget about the whole incident after, right...

.

.

.

.

.

.

- No! - Minho growled, placing his hand on the omega's torso and gently pushing him away.

He couldn't do that to Jisung, no matter how much his wolf begged him to, scratching his insides in displeasure at having deprived him of the long-awaited pleasure.

Yeosang bit his lip, lowered his head in embarrassment, and moved away obediently, sitting on the edge of the bed on his knees, sadly facing the rejection that was piling a painful hole in his still racing with adrenaline heart.

.

.

.

- Seungmin- Oh... Nice to see you get along – Minho chuckled as the alpha frantically jumped out of bed to pull on some pants, rolling over to the floor as his foot got tangled in the quilt, simultaneously pulling it behind him to reveal the two sleeping behind him in their arms.

San opened his eyelids laboriously with a quiet snarl, when the sudden cold hit his naked skin, irritating it unpleasantly.

- T-that's not what it looks like! - Seungmin shouted, throwing his hands up in defence. His cheeks burned and reminded ripe tomatoes as he looked at the amused beta with frightened eyes.

- Not what it looks like? San raised an eyebrow pretentiously, propping himself up on his elbow. Wooyoung just snuggled closer to him, still in a dream, probably too exhausted from the intoxicating day to care about the situation around him. - Fuck you, Min, you jumped us first!

- Shut up, San! - Kim grabbed the first random blouse from the floor and threw it towards the green-haired man to somehow silence him and somehow mask the embarrassment, although he grabbed it right in front of his face and did exactly the same, effectively throwing it to land on the alpha's face. Minho just watched, trying not to laugh and not make things worse.

- You shut up!

- Can you both shut up and give me the duvet back? - Wooyoung lifted his body a little. The annoyance in his scent automatically shut the mouths of the bickering two, as if their statuses had suddenly changed completely. Seungmin without a word of objection grabbed the sheet and threw it over the two of them on the bed. - Now let me sleep. I won't be able to sit for a week because of you.

San and Seungmin exchanged a worried look, then Minho grabbed the younger's belt loop and pulled him out of the room with a soft groan of surprise that escaped from between Kim's lips.

- I don't want to know what the two of you did to him, so don't even try to explain yourself - Minho forestalled the hysterical outpouring of the panicked alpha's words, reaching his hand in front of his mouth to stop him, and sighed loudly.

The full moon reconciled even the three of them.

- Come with me to Jisung, I'm sure he'll be happy.

- Do you know where he is? - The alpha's eyes immediately became twice as large as the flame of hope and joy flashed in his eyes. Minho just nodded and rolled his eyes, noticing a wide smile on his lips. - Take me to him!

End of pt.1 of chapter 74