17. WARM

/~*~\\ 17 //~*~\

/~*~\\ WARM //~*~\

- I still haven't made up with him, and you know what's the worst? - Jisung pulled his knees to his torso to warm himself up a bit when the black wolf walked around him and wrapped him in his fur, while supporting his back so Jisung could lean on him. Han smiled through trembling teeth and stroked the spot between the animal's ears. He still couldn't believe how quickly they've trusted each other. Despite the wounds he had inflicted on him, Jisung had entrusted himself to him completely and even if one day he ended up as his food, he wouldn't have blamed him. It was as if some internal force was attracting them. He did not fully understand what was the reason, but he decided not to think about it and gave himself into a moment of pleasant warmth, perfectly contrasting with the frosty weather, which suddenly decided to announce that winter had come and the only thing missing was snow. Nevertheless, the frost settled on the branches and the chill was radiating from the ground, causing the boy to worry whether he would end up rotting in bed the next day. - That I ran away every time he apologized to me. I don't even know why. Especially since I feel stupid. We are friends from a small age, and suddenly everything broke.

Minho was glad that he no longer needs to smell him, and he doesn't have to share. However, Jisung's sadness hurt his soft heart. Every day, all week after their quarrel, he listened to the chocolate-haired boy's meowing, and sometimes he wanted to laugh, ruffle his hair and pinch chubby cheeks, saying that everything would work out. Unfortunately, he should not and did not intend to show himself in human form. Instead, he raised his head and nudged his face with a wet nose, watching with amusement how the boy wrapped in layers of clothes shuddered under the influence of a new sensation.

- Stop it, it's too cold - Minho just grunted, dropping his head to Jisung's knees. Han laughed as he stroked one of his ears and from time to time tapped beneath him, getting satisfied purrs from Lee. - I wish you could speak. There are so many things I would like to ask you about - Jisung pouted his bottom lip out, making a sad face and crossed his deep, dark eyes with those sharp, emerald of the black wolf's. - For example, your name, oh! And the owner.

It's Minho, and I belong to you, Han Jisung. For a long-long time already.

Of course, Jisung had no way to hear it. He was a man. People do not understand the speech of animals, and onays were animals in more parts than not, after all.

Lee closed his eyes, letting the pleasure comfort his tense body in the company of a person who soothed his nerves and let him let his guard down for a second.

- I don't understand why everyone is telling me to stay away from the forest - at these words, Minho's ears twitched, absorbing the boy's voice, and one eyelid opened to let the younger know that he was listening to him. - It's not like you would attack first better person who would come here, right?

Jisung, you don't know much yet.

The truth was that onays, unlike ordinary wolves, were aggressive towards people. Han, although he was the son of Han Jikyul, was an exception. Because of Minho, Chan's pack had no right to touch the boy, but if Han accidentally set his foot on the territory of another herd, he would lose his head in the blink of an eye. It was the only reason why black onay kept him close to the border and in his territory, so that if necessary he was in a safe zone and not risking his life.

Focused on his thoughts, he didn't even notice how Jisung was shaking more and more as he clung tighter to his body, and the trembling breath escaping from his mouth formed a white cloud of vapour, which disappeared as quickly as it appeared. Only when the cold, touched by frost, red cheek was shoved into the rough fur on his neck, he shook himself and sighed helplessly.

He should go home, and Lee to his brothers, but subconsciously he wanted to spend as much time as possible with him. The wolf didn't feel as cold as a man who was protected only by layers of clothing. Their body temperature was much higher, and the rough hair kept it stable.

- How come you're so warm? - Jisung muttered under his breath, wrapping his arms around Minho's neck, leaving virtually no space between them.

Then Lee rose to his feet, dragging behind him a man who quietly squeaked surprised and led him to the very edge of the forest to be able to keep him warm as long as possible and when he was about to delicately throw him off, his ears caught the grinding of branches and turned in that direction.

Jisung, sensing a sudden short circuit in the body of the black wolf, raised his head and swallowed nervously, noticing the white wolf drilling his golden eyes in them. He could have sworn he saw impatience and irritation in them, but it wasn't him to judge.

Minho looked at Han one last time, as if apologizing, when the boy stepped back a few steps and gave him a wide smile, which was slightly distorted by lips trembling in the cold. - Go. He's waiting for you, isn't he? - and with these words, Lee nudged his cheek with his nose, ignoring his contorted face, then walked along with the white wolf deep into Yellow Wood.