62. FROM HERE

/~*~\\ 62 //~*~\

/~*~\\ FROM HERE //~*~\

„I hate you, Minho. All we've been doing for thirty minutes is running around the perimeter". A red, fluffy wolf with a white belly, as if he had fallen straight into a puddle of snow-white paint, snorted pretentiously under his breath, lingering behind the black beta, who was striding determinedly on the cold ground covered with a small layer of fluff.

With each lifting of their paws, white particles fell from between their fingers, as if snow was falling delicately straight from the clouds, although the sky, though shrouded in a gray curtain, did not predict any precipitation in the near future.

The young alpha was looking at the slightly shorter onay's backside swinging slightly from left to right in front of him, and if his eyes could kill him, he would have been dead long ago without the slightest interference from the hunters.

"It's not even my duty!"

Will you stop whining? You are twenty years old, not two". Minho rolled his eyes, already tired of Seungmin's complaining, and waved his tail vigorously in front of his nose, hearing the irritated growl in response and the disappearance of the sound of his footsteps for literally a fraction of a second, before he followed Lee again, putting his limbs quite heavily, which only unnecessarily pounded on the frozen ground, alerting all creatures of the forest at a distance of several hundred meters.

One thing, he was sure about, was that any hunting with a grumpy Kim was out of the question.

"I want to find him, and I know you do too, so shut up and use your nose once in a while. Unless your sense of smell has disappeared from living in the city".

"You really wanna die, huh? I'm an alpha, Minho, I have an advantage over you, so be careful what you say". Seungmin levelled his pace with him and angrily nudged him with his side, pushing him a good half a meter from the chosen path, at which Minho gave him an irritated look, meeting its reflection engulfed in red.

Their level of frustration rose like river waters in a great downpour, flooding the surrounding vicinity to the waist.

A tiny squirrel climbing a tree in search of food, which for some unknown reason decided to stop its hibernation, became the first victim of the hostile aura that escaped through their hot skin covered with coarse fur twice as thick as in summer.

The little rodent slipped a tiny piece of a root, for it was impossible to find a nut at this time of year, between its tiny jaws, and having jumped many times from branch to branch, it disappeared into a dark hollow, a far distance from unpredictable predators whose temperaments threatened to explode suddenly, which could harm the little thing.

"The alpha that takes the form of a wolf once every Russian year. You can't even control your wolf, Seungmin. If it weren't for your status, you'd be on par with the omegas".

Lee reciprocated the younger's doing with more force, pushing him a little further to the side, only fuelling his inner pride to continue the fight.

This is how they started a small, childish war, and even though they both boiled with nerves, it ended up only a bit stronger than the usual wolfie-play-fight with the hateful teases exchanged here and there.