56. I DON'T CARE

/~*~\\ 56 //~*~\

/~*~\\ I DON'T CARE //~*~\

- Then Hongjoong and Chan pulled the hunters away, and we took him here - Hyunjin finished his story with a loud sigh, as if he could finally gasp for air and rubbed his forehead helplessly as Changbin held him tightly around his waist, sitting behind him on the small couch in the main lobby.

After treating Minho and Jongho's wounds, Hwanwoong offered to drink something warm to loosen up, meanwhile using the bond told the rest to hold a small secret meeting between their small group.

After Chan, Felix, and Jeongin joined them, Hyunjin recounted exactly what happened, without missing any significant detail, completely forgetting the chilled cocoa waiting patiently for his lips on the small wooden coffee table in the centre of the couch circle, or rather square, judging by the position of comfortable furnitures.

- I knew problems would arise from this. He is Han Jikyul's son, it was obvious that he would bring us trouble, now look, even Minho is just a prey for him. He wouldn't even hesitate to kill him - Changbin hissed through his teeth, tightening his arms around Hyunjin, unconsciously cutting off his ability to breathe freely until the nervous patting on his wrists sobered him up to regain control of his limbs.

Felix and Jeongin gave him concerned looks. Their alpha had been walking under constant stress lately, sometimes losing control of his wolf, which had a negative impact on the well-being of everyone else.

Once, after an unsuccessful (because of one uncouth alpha) hunt, he hit the wall with his fist, leaving a massive red seal on it. The wound on his knuckles healed at an express pace with the help of his wolf, but it cannot be denied that he caused three heart attacks in one room at once.

Hyunjin tried to persuade him to take a few days off and let his hand recover, though he refused to listen, telling them that keeping Changwook out of his sight would be fatal with two betas that he could easily make to do whatever he wanted.

One order was enough.

Chan, on the other hand, was not only worried about the smaller grey alpha, but also about Minho.

The return of Jisung - the boy whom the black onay had instilled in his first full moon as a beta, and it turned out that he also became a hunter, and even worse, he was probably learning to later take over the clan after his father - did not bode well, and Lee... Lee fully relied on his senses.

He let his instincts hold him tightly and pushed that small part of the human personality along with his rationality somewhere far behind. Both at the very beginning, when he had allowed him to get close for the first time, and now that he was ready to take the silver ball on himself, just to satisfy his ravenous appetite for the instilled boy.

If he had controlled it, he would have known that he would sooner lose his life than reintegrate with Jisung. He would not be beheaded if he had suppressed the animal nature within himself.

Unfortunately, in this account, it had the longer part of the stick and completely dominated the little human side that Han had no idea existed.

- You're strangling, Binnie - Hyunjin stroked Seo's hands a little too tightly clenched, then tore them away and got up from the couch.