45. JASMINE

/~*~\\ 45 //~*~\

/~*~\\ JASMINE //~*~\

The days in the new place passed surprisingly quickly. With each subsequent sunrise, the trees became more and more green, and the multicoloured flowers in the garden on Sunny Mountain took the breath away with their diversity and beauty, treating the nostrils of the onays with a wide range of refreshing fragrances, and over time even overwhelming their extremely sensitive sense and causing headaches.

The mountain was called like that for a reason. The sun in whose honour it got its name, throwing golden-orange warm strands on the newly flowering flora at the foot of a massive hill, on grey-brown steep slopes and ash-grey stones that broke away from their larger twins, building a top not too high, to find its place in the foothills where life was much more varied.

Chan's pack slowly got used to wearing clothes every time they took human form, and it didn't even cause them discomfort any more. Which at the start brought them a lot of irritation, while the agile fingers kept finding their way to the next fragments of the irritated skin, working on it until the unpleasant feeling was replaced only by unattractive redness.

Within a month [me still not able to pronounce that word :"3], they managed to get along with some members of the pack more.

Hwanwoong spent a lot of time with Seonghwa in the medical room or in the garden, collecting all kinds of herbs and roots. Park has shown a great deal of patience teaching him on many issues. Yeo repeated everything he showed him with enthusiasm and concentration. He opened the old book of healing knowledge in his head. He always told the omega that he was made for this and that he learns surprisingly quickly, after which he was met with two rows of white pearls and the moon crescent hanging above them, into which the glittering eyes of the delighted Hwanwoong turned. He also helped with the food, as did Felix, who in turn spent most of his days with the pups whose parents had responsibilities to fulfil before they could move on to pampering their pups in their own cosy bubbles. Lee enjoyed being able to care for these little creatures, at least for the first half of the day along with Wooyoung and Yeosang and two other omegas. After five hours of giving out love, their second shift came and Lee was able to devote his unused resources of affection to his partners exhausted by their own responsibilities. However, the next day he was going back to work again, and you could say he radiated all over the thought of seeing these little creatures again.

From time to time, Yunho would come to play with them and when Mingi, San, Changbin and Changwook returned from hunting with their prey, he went to skin it and prepare it for eating, while showing Jeongin how to do it. For the first few days, the young beta watched as the older one operated the knife efficiently, notching where needed and cutting off what was needed, his eyebrows knotted in concentration. Only a week later did he get the dagger in his own shaking hands. It was the first time that he added his three cents to the pack's meals, instead of just eating. When Yunho sent him a puppy smile, praising him for a job well done, he felt his stomach fill with a feeling he had practically forgotten existed; pride.

Chan and Hyunjin joined Hongjoong's reconnaissance team, patrolling the territory in case of unwanted visitors together with Jongho. The leader of the group did not yet trust them enough to pair them together, while they divided the designated area into two halves for a quicker run, so Chan, due to being alpha and Hongjoong's fear that he could easily hurt Jongho, was taken under Kim's wing. Their imperious temperaments often collided, but in the end they controlled their wolves, letting their logical sides come to a word. Hwang ended up curiously following Choi step by step and wanting to learn as much as possible from a much more experienced beta. Jongho hated silence, and Hyunjin didn't speak much, having no idea what he could say to not break any boundaries. And so the youngest beta in the pack was on about the stupidest subjects, trying to kill the overwhelming aphonia, and over time he has drawn into a whirlwind of pointless discussions the grey pile of fur with the tips of his ears and paws almost to the belly touched by a black brush.