43. SIGMA

/~*~\\ 43 //~*~\

/~*~\\ SIGMA //~*~\

Felix was sitting against the wall on his bed, surrounded by Jeongin's possessive arms, as they were left in their new room with two other onays. They were both betas and kept looking at them with strange eyes, as if trying to break them down into tiny atoms to study each one separately and draw as many conclusions as possible.

- I was hoping to get some pretty, single omega, but I got a pretty, taken coward - the shorter one said after a long time, pouting his lip in displeasure. He was much better built than the other, and there was a stronger aura around him.

- Don't worry about him, except for talking he will do nothing - the taller interjected, bouncing lightly from the wall, only now they were able to notice his puppy-like beauty. He gave them a cute goofy smile as Jeongin transferred his growls to him as well. - I have the impression that without your alpha, you are defenceless, even though you, beta, look quite strong. I am Jung Yunho, and this one here is Choi Jongho, San's brother, whom you have already met.

Jeongin watched carefully as Yunho slowly combs his fingers through his blue curls and with an uneasy sigh sits down next to his roommate.

- Lee Felix, this is Yang Jeongin - Felix smiled hesitantly, patting Jeongin's thigh as if trying to reassure him that everything was alright, and he didn't have to watch over him that much. Felix was afraid of Jongho, but Yunho gave the impression of a caring and nice boy who would squeeze his cheeks at the slightest opportunity. If he were to shoot, he would say he looks more like an omega than a beta.

- Jeongin, nobody will take Felix from you, relax a bit - Yunho laughed again, seeing the distrust in the eyes of the beta and how the omega tried to loosen his grip around his waist. - You don't have the marks yet, how old are you?

- Jeongin will soon be of age, we wanted to do it according to the rules. The old rules - Jung shot them a proud look, which made Lee slowly feel more and more at ease with this beta, which also affected Yang by his side.

- More and more packs do not care about age or ceremony now, I am glad that you are not one of them. For Ahmin, they are of great importance - Jongho sent Yunho a satisfied look that neither Felix nor Jeongin missed. They both had to really respect their alpha.

- That's why Seungmin will have a long talk now, and San is unlikely to let him get close to Wooyoung ever again - Jongho added, throwing an arm around the elder's neck.

- What's wrong with having one omega? - both Jongho and Yunho choked on their own saliva, blinking their eyes several times in amazement at what came out of Felix's mouth.

- Felix, would you like to be owned by several wolves? So that they can do what they want with you, when they want to, whether you like it or not? - Yunho's tone was low and downright intimidating, as if Felix had touched a sensitive spot.

- I didn't mean being someone else's property, but a relationship - Lee lowered his head, swallowing with mild discomfort, which Jeongin immediately sensed and hid him in his arms, growling softly at the betas.

- A relationship between three? So what, do you think it's different for an omega? - Jongho got to his feet, visibly irritated, and clenched his fists at his sides. Jeongin instinctively did the same, their eyes turning green. Yunho stood next to his friend, putting his hand on his shoulder, but he did not take his prudent gaze from Yang, and Felix moved to the edge of the bed, standing on all fours and fearfully held his beta's wrist.